Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Quite thrilled to witness the emergence of a leader at centre back, it has happened very quickly and has been high profile. Young and inexperienced  at this level, he is growing every game and the feeling is he is here to stay.

Forest fans will think we've gon mad btw, he was pretty awful for them, couldn't even get into the team :lol:

BUT

The difference he has made along with rafa is unreal. So organised, holy shit.

As far as I remember both him and Darlow were regulars until their transfer here was agreed behind the managers back.

Aye, just remember both playing a lot more before that happened.  Lascelles was obviously very young and inexperienced, but I think the feeling at the time (from reading the Forrest forums) was that he'd be playing for them had his transfer here not been decided already.

Saw this in the comment section on r/soccer earlier.

Good lad? Dogshit for us once Newcastle paid for him. No effort whatsoever for the club that made him once he'd secured his "big" move. Lascelles can go fuck himself along with Darlows hair.

His form evaporated the moment his name was on that Toon contract so to see him spouting off about loyalty and respect and fighting to the last is infuriating.

We had a poor season but I cannot and will not forgive either player for their lack of interest. I can tolerate poor performances, that just happens and nothing much anyone can do about it, but turning your back and putting absolutely no effort at all in for the club that gave you a career because you'd secured a payday move is unforgivable.

Good lad? Dogshit for us once Newcastle paid for him. No effort whatsoever for the club that made him once he'd secured his "big" move. Lascelles can go f*** himself along with Darlows hair.

His form evaporated the moment his name was on that Toon contract so to see him spouting off about loyalty and respect and fighting to the last is infuriating.

We had a poor season but I cannot and will not forgive either player for their lack of interest. I can tolerate poor performances, that just happens and nothing much anyone can do about it, but turning your back and putting absolutely no effort at all in for the club that gave you a career because you'd secured a payday move is unforgivable.

How old was he then? 18-19? If so, then fuck off :lol:

Good lad? Dogshit for us once Newcastle paid for him. No effort whatsoever for the club that made him once he'd secured his "big" move. Lascelles can go f*** himself along with Darlows hair.

How old was he then? 18-19? If so, then fuck off :lol:

It was last season so 21

Quite thrilled to witness the emergence of a leader at centre back, it has happened very quickly and has been high profile. Young and inexperienced  at this level, he is growing every game and the feeling is he is here to stay.

One of the few bright spots this season. Hope he continue developing, gaining experience and staying under the radar. :thup:

Who was it saying that Benitez used to get Ayala to shout and abuse the players who weren't trying enough?

If so maybe Benitez is trying a similar method here. Lascelles is big enough to be intimidating even if he lacks any experience. Moussa is another one he could and maybe has recruited for this kind of 'foreman' behaviour.

Who was it saying that Benitez used to get Ayala to shout and abuse the players who weren't trying enough?

If so maybe Benitez is trying a similar method here. Lascelles is big enough to be intimidating even if he lacks any experience. Moussa is another one he could and maybe has recruited for this kind of 'foreman' behaviour.

Grilling people?

Grilling people?

:lol: I don't feel this got the appreciation it deserved.

Yep, I don't think he played well at all today. Both shots should've been stopped, lacklustre defending both times.

A bit harsh on the lad. First  goal.was down to excellent  forward play. The second he may have got a little closer to the player ,but it was a very good finish.

I think he has good physical builds to come out on top for every challenges but his defensive skills are still raw.  The first goal was his fault, sharing with Dummett.  No way a forward is allowed to turn and shot that easy inside the area when you got 2 players defending him.

I think he has good physical builds to come out on top for every challenges but his defensive skills are still raw.  The first goal was his fault, sharing with Dummett.  No way a forward is allowed to turn and shot that easy inside the area when you got 2 players defending him.

Not sure what else he could do. he could not tackle him it was a fantastic  turn and finish.  sometimes you just got to say well done to the forward.

The first goal was just great by Sturridge, the second goal we had four players around Lallana and any of them could have thrown themselves in front of it and stopped it.

Thought Lascelles did okay in the main, much better than Colo or Saylor would have done. He and Mbemba look to complement each other really well.

The first goal was just great by Sturridge, the second goal we had four players around Lallana and any of them could have thrown themselves in front of it and stopped it.

Thought Lascelles did okay in the main, much better than Colo or Saylor would have done. He and Mbemba look to compliment each other really well.

What? Like "You did good, mate."

"Yeah, so did you. Well done."

???