Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• 3 weeks later...

Really surprised by Clark - I think he's superb at this level and can only get better under Rafa. He is really good on the ball and I like when he drives forward.

Lascelles though...touch of Bramble about him. Physically all there, but not sure he has the mentality. Concentration lapses, general positioning at times lacking. Only young though and Rafa can teach him alot.

I think Clark is carrying him at times now.

He's not as good as Clark but there's absolutely no way I'd agree with that

[emoji38] Absolutely every area of the team is subject to intense neesy scrutiny atm.

Just because we've lost a few games doesn't mean anyone is carrying anyone at the back, the central defensive partnership is fine and we'll be back to winning ways and looking solid soon.

Guest neesy111

Really surprised by Clark - I think he's superb at this level and can only get better under Rafa. He is really good on the ball and I like when he drives forward.

Lascelles though...touch of Bramble about him. Physically all there, but not sure he has the mentality. Concentration lapses, general positioning at times lacking. Only young though and Rafa can teach him alot.

Yeah it's the positioning which I see as his biggest weakness. 

Guest neesy111

He's been fine and was in no way at fault for either of those goals [emoji38]

Did I say that?  I just think Clark is covering him a few too many times for my liking. 

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] Absolutely every area of the team is subject to intense neesy scrutiny atm.

Just because we've lost a few games doesn't mean anyone is carrying anyone at the back, the central defensive partnership is fine and we'll be back to winning ways and looking solid soon.

It's something I've thought for a number of weeks.  But nice of you to jump on my post as per usual.

It's something I've thought for a number of weeks.  But nice of you to jump on my post as per usual.

How was Clark carrying Lascelles during our winning streak?

It's because you've been jumping on players left, right and centre during a difficult week, after 9 consecutive wins before that. I don't think there's any justification in it tbh, it's just moaning for the sake of it.

Guest neesy111

It's because you've been jumping on players left, right and centre during a difficult week, after 9 consecutive wins before that. I don't think there's any justification in it tbh, it's just moaning for the sake of it.

I'm just highlighting some areas of concern for us.  If I did that during the run of wins, it would be the same response, moaning for sake of it.

Lascelles has been fine for the most part but I find his positioning at times to be weird.

• 1 month later...