Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Definitely a poor game for him but he certainly wasn't as bad as some were making out. On the floor he was terrible tonight but he made a couple of important defensive headers. I don't think the communication was great today because there was a few times we held the ball too long while a qpr player was breathing down our necks.

Definitely a poor game for him but he certainly wasn't as bad as some were making out. On the floor he was terrible tonight but he made a couple of important defensive headers. I don't think the communication was great today because there was a few times we held the ball too long while a qpr player was breathing down our necks.

he was fucking awful.

He had a good 7-8 spell from the derby last season (remember his cameo at Everton where he came on as sub, produced a Bramblesque airkick and got sent off not long before that), started this season shaky, and then looked at home at this level until about the beginning of December. Not convinced he's a Premier League defender at all, or even if he should be our first choice.

He's nowhere near the form he showed at the back end of last season.

I've said it before but we can disregard a lot of those performances at the end of the season. Being up against teams with nowt or very little to play for makes so much difference.

He's nowhere near the form he showed at the back end of last season.

I've said it before but we can disregard a lot of those performances at the end of the season. Being up against teams with nowt or very little to play for makes so much difference.

Completely agree.

He's nowhere near the form he showed at the back end of last season. Mbemba or Hanley need to replace him v Derby, for his own sake as much as ours.

Got to be Mbemba. Hanley spent the second half of the oxford game getting repeatedly skinned. Honestly, he makes lascelles look like 2006 cannavaro in comparison.

It's his hometown team on Saturday and he might raise his game but he needs a spell on the bench IMO.

We're at home to Derby.

Derby is Lascelles home town.

He was absolutely garbage tonight

Oh yeah, i read that as we're in his hometown Saturday for some reason  :icon_scratch:

Guest neesy111

I know Ronaldo will slate me for loving namby-pamby metrosexual defenders but Mbemba is an absolutely fantastic option for this league. No doubt in my mind he's PL quality.

Wrong.  Both aren't good enough, not aggressive enough.

I think he's a good player bit bah he was awful last night.

Thought both him and Clark were awful last night and neither have been impressive the last month or so. Yedlin defensively is caught out of position too much also and Dummett gives 100% but he just is not very good full stop.