Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

17 minutes ago, Conjo said:

So he's took out his 19 year old brother and a friend for a night out. The brother gets a cheap shot to the throat as they are leaving and his friend is knocked unconscious and Lascelles is somehow to blame for anything? :lol:

This - absolutely mental takes from some people in here [emoji38]

11 hours ago, Ben said:

"Don't come to Newcastle, go to Liverpool, Manchester or London" .......my final go 

nah, think given the choice of being careful going out late at night in Newcastle vs not being able to even go out in the daytime in London, I would be falling over moving to Newcastle.

IMG_0605.jpeg

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

So much sass in this post.

How else would you reply to "What the hell are you talking about?"

I felt it was quite restrained in comparison.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I'd have said something like: "Good morning Paulinho, hope you and yours had a lovely bank holiday weekend despite Sunday's crushing defeat. My comment about Lascelles is in reference to a potential move to Besiktas which has been doing the rounds in the press over the past few days."

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I'd have said something like: "Good morning Paulinho, hope you and yours had a lovely bank holiday weekend despite Sunday's crushing defeat. My comment about Lascelles is in reference to a potential move to Besiktas which has been doing the rounds in the press over the past few days."

Yes that might have been better, but my initial first instinct was to start with "Are you dense? etc" so I felt I had reined myself in, but on reflection maybe could have been less acidic.

2 hours ago, Begbie said:

Yes in season I expect them not to go out and "enjoy" themself. They are getting a hefty amount of money that should be enough compansation that they are professionals on and of the field. They would still be able to go out and have fun with friends and family, its just that they cant stay out drinking and partying all night. Off season holiday they will be able to partying.

Premier league players are playing in the best league in the world, the edge/margins in the league get smaller and smaller so imo players and clubs should do what they can to get the edge/margins to get even better. What alcohol and litle sleep do to the body is not getting us edge/margins it is actually putting us back.

If Newcastle United by Eddie Howe are allowing our players to go out partying in season I must admit it is dissapointing especially with all we know about what alcohol and not enough rest do with the body.

The sentiment is right but I don’t think you can control people to that large an extent in any field. 20 something guys who are fit and at the top of their game can still find time to enjoy themselves at points. They are also allowed to make mistakes

There’s also no proof that he’s been parting all night here- it seems that they’ve been blindsided on this video and I’m sorry but you can’t blame the victim in these things

im sure you live a perfect life with no mistakes though and good for you 

2 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Don't think he's done much wrong watching the video but i also don't remember the last time we had a season that did not include Lascelles punching someone.

Aye the season doesn't really get started until Lascelles has punched someone.

37 minutes ago, TRon said:

Apologies - your agreement with the moronic sentiment that players shouldn’t go out in Newcastle had me assuming your follow up post was along the same lines. 

33 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Players should be able to go out and enjoy themselves   - 25 years ago, Shearer and the lads were regularly down the Quay in Julies/Quilted Camel. Problem is the fucking coked up idiots - a lot more of them about today.

:thup: Howe isn't the type who would indulge players living a party lifestyle, if Lascelles was out, it would have been on an approved night off. I'm sure if it was up to Eddie, the lads would all be tucked up in bed by 9pm after a warm bath, but the reality is he'd just expect them to keep the nights out to when there's a week free of competitive football.

Don't know about this incident but it seems a nightmare night to try and go out, after just throwing away a big game in the 90-odd minute. Everyone is going to be on edge, fans and players. 

Of course they still 'should' be able to go out and the blame has to go to whoever was the aggressor. 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Don't know about this incident but it seems a nightmare night to try and go out, after just throwing away a big game in the 90-odd minute. Everyone is going to be on edge, fans and players. 

Of course they still 'should' be able to go out and the blame has to go to whoever was the aggressor. 

The incident was from the previous week! Sat 19th into Sunday morning of the 20th.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

don't know about this incident, but I'm still going to post about it and get the facts wrong. classic N-O :lol:

19 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

This is no big deal to me, it’s not like he’s done a Gerrard or Barton.

Looked like he was mainly just trying to stop someone being hurt. Until some cowardly scum punched him in the back of the head and he appeared to identify him and go and swing for him slightly off camera. 

Footballers should do nothing but go to training, go home, rinse and repeat until match day and then start all over again is the gist I’m getting from this place. 

Basically a slightly improved COVID lockdown situation. 

Don’t go out. Don’t go shopping. And certainly don’t be taking trips to Bamburgh Castle or ‘spoons. 

Fuck sake. This place has gone full loopy. 

Theres a clear divide between going out drinking / clubbing in the city centre and for example taking your family out for a nice meal somewhere civilised . There are options other than drinking in the city centre which is muppet central 

Edited by Orphanage
cos

I don't think he's done owt wrong by being out to be honest. If the story that someone provoked the fight is true, then dickheads can provoke a fight anywhere, any time.

Granted, it's more likely to happen there and seemingly then, but young lads go out on the town, that's what young lads do.

A tad irresponsible, maybe, but hell who hasn't been...

7 minutes ago, Orphanage said:

Theres a clear divide between going out drinking / clubbing in the city centre and for example taking your family out for a nice meal somewhere civilised . There are options other than drinking in the city centre which is mong central 

He's been here for about 8 years, how many times do you reckon he's been out in 'mong central' during that time with no bother?