Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Looked pretty quick today from where I was sitting. Looked quicker than Mbemba on the odd occasion and Mbemba is definitely a quick centre back.

I was in the Milburn paddock today, 3rd row. Looked quick to me, got us out of a few tricky situations thanks to his pace.

Considering he came with the reputation of being a bit of an arsehole he's grown up fast and, well, isn't an arsehole.

Given the way football is, probably the guys who have this reputation are the sound ones.

No surprise that Mbemba had one of his most impressive games alongside Lascelles either. Neither of them are the finished article but they complimented each other nicely today.

Lascelles providing the big stopper role and Mbemba closing down the gaps with some great tackles and blocks for the loose balls in the penalty area. 

Good on the lad. He's rising to a very challenging situation.

If you can keep your head when all about you 

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, 

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too...  Etc etc

Make that good on the man.

Considering he came with the reputation of being a bit of an arsehole he's grown up fast and, well, isn't an arsehole.

Did he? He got wrongly accused of an incident on a night out but don't think he had a bad reputation.