Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest firetotheworks

Who are the big four?

Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal and Man City, man. Always has been, always will be.

Who are the big four?

Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal and Man City, man. Always has been, always will be.

Yeah, proper clubs like United (you know, the real United not our pretendy wannabe United) or City (you decide whether I mean Leicester of Manchester or Hull, it's entirely up to you) or the other two big clubs Southampton and Crystal Palace.

Needs to stay and be made captain

This!

If he is sold the club is selling me as an supporter to.

:lol:

That is what this club has come to... where people are on the brink of quitting for good if we sell a player who has only played about 10 top flight games in his career (albeit, played very well).

No, mate. It's where English football has got to. Money's corrupted the game and the transfer window has basically become a bidding war for the transfer of fickle, plastic fans.

Captain next season for me fuck the rest off

Think we might need to get some other players to play alongside him in that case, though. I mean Lascelles is a good guy but he's not superman.

(IGNORE THIS - BULLSHAT!)

An ITK reckons that he's out on Sunday as he broke his hand this morning knocking Janmaat out at training! Ha ha!

It's a load of shite, sadly!

This guy is only 22. He's sat out plenty of games to see the likes of Colo, and Taylor put in half arsed performances and lack of quality. Instead of getting down about it he was man enough to speak out when his chance wasn't coming. Not only is great that he's prepared to speak out, but when he did you backed up talk with his performances, how many players his age would be able to do the same. Not only this but some of his great performances have came against the better teams. If he had more chances earlier in the season, possibly working with Rafa for longer then I honestly think he would have been good enough to earn a call up to the England squad. Ok he may not be getting in the first team, but he would be an excellent choice for back up.

The guys leadership qualities for me is enough to say that in my opinion he's best places for club captain.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep this guy at the club, could be our leading CB for years to come. Rose to the challenge in a highly pressurized situation and actually became a leader, also brought out more of his ability. Get him trained under Rafa now, he could be superb.

If we keep him and Mbemba at the club and fit we'll have a good platform. I'd say we'd probably have one the best defences in the Championship. Would be a very good foundation to build a team.