Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Mitro scoring in the Championship? I still have yet to see him hit a fucking shot on target with some power, confidence and clinical accuracy, attributes you'd need in that league.

Norwich at home.

Mitro scoring in the Championship? I still have yet to see him hit a fucking shot on target with some power, confidence and clinical accuracy, attributes you'd need in that league.

He's actually got 8 goals in the league this season, he's also really young and alot of his alround game is pretty good, would keep him tbh.

Norwich at home.

:lol: I recalled that actually, and persisted with my line of insulting as even Andreas Anderssen scored a couple for us.

Guest neesy111

He's actually got 8 goals in the league this season, he's also really young and alot of his alround game is pretty good, would keep him tbh.

Including 2 penalties, that's a poor record.

Mitro scoring in the Championship? I still have yet to see him hit a f***ing shot on target with some power, confidence and clinical accuracy, attributes you'd need in that league.

Marlon Harewood helped us get promoted that season, lets keep that in mind.

mitro out. never gonna be prolific even in the championship.

He's the perfect foil for Armstrong.

Aye. For Neil Armstrong.

Are you implying that some of his shots feasibly climbed high enough to leave the atmosphere?

Mitro scoring in the Championship? I still have yet to see him hit a f***ing shot on target with some power, confidence and clinical accuracy, attributes you'd need in that league.

Fwiw, Martial who has played nearly every game this season in a better team than us only has 11 (two of which were yesterday).

Guest neesy111

Aye. For Neil Armstrong.

Are you implying that some of his shots feasibly climbed high enough to leave the atmosphere?

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Fwiw, Martial who has played nearly every game this season in a better team than us only has 11 (two of which were yesterday).

He's not playing as a striker though.

True it's not a good record, but when we went down last Carroll was the same age as Mitrovic and had scored less premier league goals.

Can't help but feel like people are scapegoating Mitro a bit. Won't be disappointed if he goes but some of the criticism is a bit excessive.

Anyway, this guy has grown on me so much the last month or so. Didn't think much of him at first but now I hope he's the bedrock of our defence next year.

Aye. For Neil Armstrong.

I'm gonna laugh my cock off when that thing lands on Mars in a couple of years. It'll be even better than the Not For Girls thing finally fucking off.

Will probably be sold. We're not allowed to have nice things.

He's a quick study, has a high ceiling of potential (under the right mentorship.... as shown under Rafa), and most importantly he's no shrinking violet on the big stage. Outside bet for a Summer transfer imo.

I think he'll be one of those players who'll want to stay to try and get the club back up. Loads of them will have already been on to their agents trying to get summer moves but I don't think he'll have been one of them.

As has already been said, he'll have turned the heads of some now 'bigger' (read: premier league) clubs with his last few performances. Wouldn't be surprised if he was sold at all.

I just think he's had a taste of the PL and he knows he can do it now. He's been featured on MOTD, he'll be quite cheap to buy, managers might be interested.

I don't doubt any of that but I'm hoping he's taken this relegation kind of personally judging by some of his recent comments (even though he's one of the very few no blame can be attached to) and will want to right a few wrongs. He'll be an automatic starter next season which could hopefully sway him. There's only him and Townsend I'd be disappointed to see leaving.