Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Wonder how Lascelles and Darlow will feel returning to the Championship? Bet they get some 'getting above yourselves' type stick at Forest.

It won't matter when we're 4-0 up.

I say that because Forest are shit, not because I think we're going to smash everyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like a good lad with his head screwed on. Pleasing to hear that he and others are following Rafa's lead unquestioningly. Tbh, I think even Rafa could get Thauvin playing.

Really hope we see him dominate the division and develop into the next big star. The confidence he exudes is apparent - feel like he's smart enough to realize and appreciate what Rafa could do to his development and career.

Would absolutely support and be proud if he was named captain of our club

• 2 weeks later...
Jamaal Lascelles has been impressed with his Newcastle United's new recruits and believes they have contributed to a training camp in which "everyone is flying".

The Magpies are currently being put through their paces in County Kildare, in Ireland, ahead of the 2016/17 season, where they will compete in the Sky Bet Championship following last term's relegation.

However, five players have already come into the first team squad over the summer - Matz Sels, Dwight Gayle, Matt Ritchie, Jesus Gamez and Isaac Hayden - and Lascelles believes their quality and character is already shining through.

"The lads who have come in are excellent," the centre-back told nufc.co.uk.

"Dwight will get us goals, Matt Ritchie is a fantastic winger, Hayden has come in and is very tidy on the ball for a young lad. Then you've got Jesus and Matz as well, and suddenly the squad is looking pretty strong.

"They are great signings and good lads off the pitch as well, which is massively important.

"There's a different feel about the changing room, it's really positive-minded, people aren't afraid to speak up and everyone works hard on the field as well."

"The camp (in Ireland) has been pretty tough so far. The lads have come back in great shape though, everyone is flying, there's a great mood in the camp and we are all working really hard.

"We've had double sessions almost every day but it's what we need.

"It's mainly football-based stuff, which all the boys are really happy with but we still get the intensity we need to get fit for the new season, which will be really tough."

United's week-long trip will conclude on Saturday with their first pre-season friendly, against League of Ireland Premier Division side Bohemian (2pm kick-off).

And Lascelles cannot wait to be back out on the pitch in competitive action again.

"I'm really looking forward to it," he continued.

"We feel fit and we are looking sharp in training so we can't wait.

"Hopefully the way we ended last season, with so many positive results, we can follow that through now.

"We've taken relegation on the chin and turned it into a positive.

"We know what we need to do now and we're working hard for the season. I can't wait for it to start."

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160714/lascelles-everyone-is-flying_2281670_5727982

:lol: seriously, I think we can at least have a decent cup run if we get a kind draw. Our strike force is probably not good enough to see off a really top team, but we look like we've signed some good characters so we'll make a better fist of it than we have for years.

We never get a kind draw.

3rd round -very uninspiring Lower PL/Upper Championship team away

4th round - City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Spurs away

Win

Fija su puesto

KFCgrFPR.jpeg