Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Says a lot about those departing the club as well

[Edit]

The bit about the change in the dressing room and it's now more positive.

I think that's crucial, and with the arrival of the likes of Gayle and Ritchie I never had much doubt about that. For those who are now reading this and thinking, hold on, isn't this the same guy who is always defending Wijnaldum and Sissoko, let me clarify. I'd always rather have players with a great team ethic at the club rather than those who want to be away. But that doesn't mean we have to bend over to agents and other vulture clubs and take it up the arse. If you want one of our better players, then fine, pay the fucking price, otherwise we don't need the money.

I like how Lascelles mentioned the training is mainly football based stuff, which raises questions what the hell they were doing before

Didn't the players say the same when McClaren arrived? :lol: Obviously Rafa is on another planet but yeah none of these comments mean much imo.

Its probably a lot different to telling the players to sit in their hotel rooms looking at a football

I bet Townsend hasn't seen a football yet

Palace are already playing pre-season games

Its probably a lot different to telling the players to sit in their hotel rooms looking at a football

I bet Townsend hasn't seen a football yet

Played in a friendly last night so id be gobsmacked if he hadn't.

Yeah, he saw it flying over his head for most of the game

In the video of the fan running over to Gayle to hug him today, you can see Janmaal walking over and getting ready to calm things down and then he backs off when he realises its harmless.

:lol:

Love how this lad decided to step up and be a leader in the squad, great attitude.

He did that when we were in trouble last season which shows you his character, you contrast that to Colo and others in the same situation. With effort and dedication Jamaal with Rafa's guidance become a top centre back, then by god what a proper player we have. And the player we've been missing at centre back for a long time now.

Love how this lad decided to step up and be a leader in the squad, great attitude.

He did that when we were in trouble last season which shows you his character, you contrast that to Colo and others in the same situation. With effort and dedication Jamaal with Rafa's guidance become a top centre back, then by god what a proper player we have. And the player we've been missing at centre back for a long time now.

yeah, but can the boy write a letter? we'll wait and see.

That's superb, that. For a pre-season friendly too.

Really hope he's given it full time. He's going to thrive and we need someone like him that we can build the defence around.

So excited for the start of the season man.