Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

He's done really well. His attitude and commitment puts Colo and Steven Taylor to shame. Those two should never play for the club again (and hopefully won't!)

Can't imagine there's any way back for those two. Just hope we're in the PL when it happens.

:thup:

The official Twitter account has been top notch recently, they've really upped their game since Rafa arrived.

Swear we had 400/500k followers at the start of the season. I'm sure there's a way to check but I gave up after 5 mins of googling.

Hope he and Mbemba are our starting CB's next seaso if we stay up.  I have a feeling Rafa would get an "experienced" CB in, but surely surviving a relegation battle like this would be experience enough. They're building a great partnership. 

Mbemba is younger than Lascelles.. mental to think

Hope he and Mbemba are our starting CB's next seaso if we stay up.  I have a feeling Rafa would get an "experienced" CB in, but surely surviving a relegation battle like this would be experience enough. They're building a great partnership. 

I did not know that, wow. Mbemba is fucking incredible.

I did not know that, wow. Mbemba is fucking incredible.

Aye, it's easy to forget (or not realise if you didnt know).  I was surprised too when I found out :lol:

hes our first choice CB next year for me. He's got it all.

This is it really. He does really seem to be good in every department. In the air, on the deck, good positionally and that bit of skill where he rolled the ball back and turned in their penalty area to set ginger up... :drool:

Not to mention he's a proper leader.

In an ideal world though we'd upgrade Colo & Taylor with two better centre-backs 3-5 years younger so we're not relying on them. Big ask expecting two young defenders who are new to the Premier League.

I dunno they seem to be doing all right as is, plus the pressure won't ever get as big as it is right now. Unless you mean as cover then i agree, because the way they have both played since Rafa came in i don't think it's likely we are going to get better starters in the short term.

Also it's cliche as fuck but i'm not sure i believe Mbemba's age tbh :lol:

Wasn't overly impressed earlier in the season, always seemed like a decent lad BUT he seemed to have bad positional sense and look sluggish

The last month or so has seen a huge turnaround, starting from being an absolute star off the pitch, displaying a huge amount of courage and now on the pitch he is starting to perform as well

My favourite player and think he needs to be made captain

Steve Taylor and Coloccini kept this kid out of the team.  :lol:

I'm baffled as to why Rafa left Jamaal out for the Southampton and Norwich games for Taylor after Jamaal played so well against Sunderland, still can't get my head around it.