Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

I wouldn't have Eliot in goal unless he suddenly turned into Neuer, due to his Pardew-sycophancy and anti-HBA agenda he spreads, evidently, in nightclubs. I was happy to never see him in an NUFC shirt after that, but here he still is.

If Darlow makes more discernible "errors" than Elliott it's because he's a far braver keeper (ie braver in his decision-making).

Look how he claimed cross after cross at Wolves. Would Elliott have done that?

A keeper who doesn't look to command his box may not make as many glaring mistakes, but the pressure he creates for his back four will ultimately cost the team more heavily.

For me, anyone who thinks Elliott - a decent shot-stopper but nothing more - is a better goalkeeper than Darlow needs a serious word with themselves.

The mistakes Darlow has made is nothing to do with being brave or commanding. The QPR one I can give him a pass on, but the Rotherham and Norwich mistakes were schoolboy mistakes.

The QPR one being Clark ignoring him and whacking it in to his own net?  :lol:

Impressive how much Elliot has improved whilst being seriously injured, overweight and never playing.

He was our POTS so don't think people are overrating him.

:lol: He's shit and we got relegated. Least shitty shit is not an award of any relevance.

If Darlow makes more discernible "errors" than Elliott it's because he's a far braver keeper (ie braver in his decision-making).

Look how he claimed cross after cross at Wolves. Would Elliott have done that?

A keeper who doesn't look to command his box may not make as many glaring mistakes, but the pressure he creates for his back four will ultimately cost the team more heavily.

For me, anyone who thinks Elliott - a decent shot-stopper but nothing more - is a better goalkeeper than Darlow needs a serious word with themselves.

This is what I was saying earlier. If you just want a shot stopper, then Darlow could probably do that better than Elliott if he just stayed on his line. His mistakes come when he comes off his line to either take the cross or as we saw on Saturday, clear the ball like a sweeper. He's making mistakes, but he's trying to command his area like a top keeper should.

People are fuckin mental. Darlow made one mistake, came back from it and had a good game afterwards by all accounts. Elliott is a nothing keeper and never has been, Darlow will grow from that.  Amazing how people have jumped on him, he's better than Elliott already with plenty time to improve.

Guest neesy111

People are fuckin mental. Darlow made one mistake, came back from it and had a good game afterwards by all accounts. Elliott is a nothing keeper and never has been, Darlow will grow from that.  Amazing how people have jumped on him, he's better than Elliott already with plenty time to improve.

It's just not to do with Tuesday night, many have been noticing mistakes in him for a few months now.

Guest alijmitchell

Darlow I'm totally undecided on, but I really like some of the stuff he does, he's fairly confident in the box (QPR aside) and is a decent shot stopper. But of course has made big errors that have essentially cost us 4 points. Sels/Elliot in that position would rightly get pelters. I still wouldn't want Sels back because I don't think he brings any confidence to those in front of him. And Elliot, well I just don't really like him as a player or person. Reality, I don't think any of them are good enough for the prem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's made a mistake in most games for a while now