Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

As Nut pointed out the other day we've spent next to no dinero on keepers since forever and it shows. We retained all the keepers on our books despite relegation and obviously brought in Sels yet the position has looked an absolute liability for us all season and it's pretty fucking inexcusable.

Darlow is generally OK in this division but this is possibly one mistake too many now. We can't be gifting away goals.

I'd give Sels one more chance. 

Been out of the side for so long now he'd be a nervous wreck.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd give fatty a go. Darlow's making too many basic errors that we can't afford. Needs a bit of time out, similar to Lascelles.

Elliot's shit, nothing will be improved by playing him.

:serious:

Darlow is costing us wins at the moment.

Maybe, but so will Elliot by being absolutely awful. Darlow is the only one who might make a good keeper, may as well back him.

The last time Elliot had a decent run in the team he did quite well, not absolutely awful anyway

His communication with his defenders and affinity for going on random walks around the box is costing us points. No reason for him to be where he was today for the 2nd, and if he was to be there, fucking scream and let your back 4 know.

He gets a rush of blood and makes stupid decisions. I've lost count how many goals he's been at fault for since his second half errors away to Forest but he has to be on a last chance now. I'd never want to advocate putting Rob fucking Elliot back in but we can't be literally presenting empty nets every other game.

He gets a rush of blood and makes stupid decisions. I've lost count how many goals he's been at fault for since his second half errors away to Forest but he has to be on a last chance now. I'd never want to advocate putting Rob fucking Elliot back in but we can't be literally presenting empty nets every other game.

this, feel on a knife edge with him everytime i'm watching despite his obvious talent

this, feel on a knife edge with him everytime i'm watching despite his obvious talent

I've stuck up for him because I prefer a keeper to command the box, but there's no point in doing it if you keep making the wrong call.