Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

I'd give Sels one more chance. 

Been out of the side for so long now he'd be a nervous wreck.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd give fatty a go. Darlow's making too many basic errors that we can't afford. Needs a bit of time out, similar to Lascelles.

Elliot wasn't a bad goalkeeper before his injury. Would feel a lot more comfortable with him in sticks in all likelihood.

Cost us 4 points really and has had some howlers also at other times this season - unfortunately needs to be dropped even though the other keepers are not exactly top rate either - however those 2 mistakes are not even school boy level

Elliott's been the one on the bench recently so it'll be him you'd imagine. Hard to argue with it like, Elliott's never been as bad as this.

It's not even like we need a great keeper, just someone who can stay switched and can remain in contact with his defence for 90 minutes. Ironically Darlow would probably be better if we were getting dicked on every game.

Made more mistakes contributing to us losing points this season than Sels.

Looks absolutely lost at the moment and needs dropping. Whether you put Sels or Elliot in is a different question.

He has played way more games tbf but aye he's fairly shite

Elliott's been the one on the bench recently so it'll be him you'd imagine. Hard to argue with it like, Elliott's never been as bad as this.

It's not even like we need a great keeper, just someone who can stay switched and can remain in contact with his defence for 90 minutes. Ironically Darlow would probably be better if we were getting dicked on every game.

Elliott cost us just as many goals last season, just through being s*** in general rather than massive howlers.

I'd bring him in though, Darlow needs to be taken out of the firing line.

Fantastic shot stopper, but he can't do fuck all else. He doesn't come off his line, command his area or organise the defence anywhere near well enough and he's more capable of dropping a clanger than Heurelho Gomes. I genuinely sometimes think he's worried about messing up his hair, he's constantly fucking faffing with it, seen him do it twice when Brighton were about to take corners.

Fantastic shot stopper, but he can't do f*** all else. He doesn't come off his line, command his area or organise the defence anywhere near well enough and he's more capable of dropping a clanger than Heurelho Gomes. I genuinely sometimes think he's worried about messing up his hair, he's constantly f***ing faffing with it, seen him do it twice when Brighton were about to take corners.

That alone makes him better than the others.

No doubt about really, I'm just hoping these errors are a blip rather than a permanent feature of his game.

I'm quite calm but I would be a bag of nerves working behind some of our defenders, I get nervous just sitting behind them.

No doubt about really, I'm just hoping these errors are a blip rather than a permanent feature of his game.

I'm quite calm but I would be a bag of nerves working behind some of our defenders, I get nervous just sitting behind them.

Word, and not a lot of protection from CM either.

Fantastic shot stopper, but he can't do f*** all else. He doesn't come off his line, command his area or organise the defence anywhere near well enough and he's more capable of dropping a clanger than Heurelho Gomes. I genuinely sometimes think he's worried about messing up his hair, he's constantly f***ing faffing with it, seen him do it twice when Brighton were about to take corners.

He doesn't come off his line? Ffs man, heard it all now.

My mistake, I actually meant to say he has terrible judgement on when to come off his line. I probably said doesn't come off it when thinking about a moment in the game tonight which was almost potentially a carbon copy of the mix-up between him and Dummett in our last game. Obviously in that scenario he came way too far off his line and was caught out, on this scenario he needed to come off his line and it was an easy claim but he didn't do it as he's clearly still shitting himself. This in turn, I'd imagine, makes the defence nervous. We really need a more assertive and experienced goalkeeper.