Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Rob Elliot would've saved that pen and scored from the rebound. Drop this ponce. Give a proper man a chance.

:lol:

Rob Elliot would still be on his way down for the penalty.

He's currently our best keeper, even if he is shaky at times.

This - a pity we ever sold Forster..

Who probably would've stagnated just as much as Krul thanks to our shite coaching all these years.

At this stage of the season there is little point changing things but he should be our number 2 next year.

Bin Sels and probably Elliot too. Buy an experienced keeper.

All of our keepers are poor kickers, Sels probably has the best distribution with his feet but he's heart attack material. Even Forster is rubbish at kicking at Southampton.

All of our keepers are poor kickers, Sels probably has the best distribution with his feet but he's heart attack material. Even Forster is rubbish at kicking at Southampton.

I remember going to one of those open training sessions at St James' when Keegan was back and Forster practising his kicking was hilarious. Could barely get it off the ground.

Goes without saying really but however well Darlow does until the end of the season we need a solid new keeper next year.

Doesn't have to be some young upstart who might be the next De Gea in a few years, just a reliable 7/10 premier league goalie with a good injury record.

Would be great if we just paid Chelsea the £10m or whatever they would want for Begovic so we just don't have to worry about that position for a while.

Begovic was all set to join Bournemouth in the winter if Chelsea bought a replacement. I can't imagine Bournemouth being able to offer considerably more wages than us if we get promoted, especially after the Ritchie situation.

Begovic used to play on the south coast though so he may have some connections down there.

He was still incredibly shaky last night I thought, as evidenced with the ridiculous attempt to punch the ball where Dummett got him out of jail with a clearance.

Some decent stops, but they were all relatively comfortable saves that people would have rightly criticised if they went in. Did well to push them all out of the danger-zone though.

I'd go for Hart personally. Can't see City wanting stupid money for him and they are more likely to want to sell to us than say Liverpool.

There are some decent players that PL clubs could take a gamble on who are on the periphery of the top 6 (although I've always been wary of that approach since the days of Smith, Geremi, Butt etc).  Imagine that the likes of Hart, Sturridge and Shaw would all be looking to move this summer.

Guest palnese

Reckon clubs like Everton, Liverpool, West Ham etc will all be after Hart. Don't think we have a chance at signing him.

Guest alijmitchell

What he did well was make sure the chances hey had went nowhere near the opposition once he got hands to them. What he didn't do so well was distribution, concentration for pass backs, and the one moment he came out and got brushed off. He's a work in progress and I think he can get better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk