Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

He had a massive chance this season to convince Rafa he's capable of being our number 1 next season and he's blown it like.

Didn't notice that he did much wrong in the last couple of games though.

• 2 weeks later...

hope rafa lets the lad play tomorrow. last home game of the season. made a few mistakes this season, but he's had his moments. deserved to be dropped but think it would be harsh not to let him play the last home. 

Seems a nice lad but his time here is up. I wonder how much he could go for.

He has played most of our games this season and was only dropped after promotion had been sealed. What makes people think his time here is up?

He has played most of our games this season and was only dropped after promotion had been sealed. What makes people think his time here is up?

Wrong.

We were promoted against Preston and Elliot was in goal.  Bringing Elliot in hasn't made much difference to us as his only decent save was when he stood still and the shot was straight at him.

think darlow's done more than enough to have earnt a place in the team for the final game of the season, and deserves the chance to get the recognition and thanks from the fans.

think darlow's done more than enough to have earnt a place in the team for the final game of the season, and deserves the chance to get the recognition and thanks from the fans.

I agree, and I don't like Elliot anyway.

Why would we drop a goalkeeper who's been fine for the guy who had to get dropped due to poor performances for a potentially title deciding game?

not bothered now about being champions.

for me, tomorrow is a celebration at the end of a long hard season thats ended in success.

just a chance for the fans and players to acknowledge each other's contribution.

just thought it would be a nice gesture.

Why would we drop a goalkeeper who's been fine for the guy who had to get dropped due to poor performances for a potentially title deciding game?

Because being nice to the goalkeeper is apparently more important than (potentially) winning the title.

• 2 months later...

He's 26

I think a keeper is needed, the ones we have are not commanding enough

Not sure what the situation with Begovic is BUT I'd be going for someone like him

Bournemouth not going to sell before he's even played a game.