Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

I haven't felt too nervous about this lad being in the team last couple of games. He's not making any world class saves, but there's no major ricks either. His kicking looks decent as well.

Guest Phillipealbert

Isn't it just a standard 2016 haircut amongst lads in their teens-20s?

Whenever I venture out of my ivory tower into real life, I never fail to be shocked at haircuts on kids these days.  I'm sure they are lovely kids, but their hair is just awful.

Darlow isn't the calamity most thought that he would be, he looks OK and should get better for the games he's now getting.  The lad was dropped into his debut at short notice and was bound to have been nervous, especially playing behind our defence.  Get rid of Blob and have Darlow as No 2 to Krul with Woodman as 3rd choice.

Isn't it just a standard 2016 haircut amongst lads in their teens-20s?

Whenever I venture out of my ivory tower into real life, I never fail to be shocked at haircuts on kids these days.  I'm sure they are lovely kids, but their hair is just awful.

I think it's standard for anyone from 20-40 these days, he just can't keep it stuck down when he's playing. I feel his pain as a fluffy-haired person myself.

Guest firetotheworks

Considering his inexperience, the situation and the team he was playing against, I thought he was solid. Very good.

I still think Elliott's injury and having to play him could be a major factor that costs us relegation. Don't rate him at all and I s*** myself whenever someone takes a shot against us, no matter how far out they are.

I still think Elliott's injury and having to play him could be a major factor that costs us relegation. Don't rate him at all and I s*** myself whenever someone takes a shot against us, no matter how far out they are.

I'd agree, decent but anything 3 yards either side im not expecting to stay out. When he missed the pick up on the aguero shot that was a shocker

Personally think the opposite. I think Darlow is the all round better keeper and I reckon if he'd not been injured at the time Krul was ruled out, he'd have grown far quicker and gained us more points.

Personally think the opposite. I think Darlow is the all round better keeper and I reckon if he'd not been injured at the time Krul was ruled out, he'd have grown far quicker and gained us more points.

I assume Darlow was always planned as number two.