Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Good luck to him. Presume he hasn't reached the levels one day anticipated from him but he's had some eye-catching displays and played his part, particularly under Rafa. Those penno saves at Forest in the Championship were hilariously class. 

Guest reefatoon

Good to see him move on. Nowhere near good enough. That shite ball out against Rangers for them to score man, awful. 

All the best to you.

And I say that as someone who has no issue with Darlow. He’s done what he was meant to do. He’s not a great keeper and he’s lower down in the pecking order, hope he does well at Bournemouth 

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

6 million is a great price for him, if that’s what we get.

He has premiership experience and has 2 years left on his contract, so I would have thought that is quite low, albeit would take it and get his wages off the books.  A decent backup for a lower level team, but probably not first name on the teamsheet.  Been reliable for us, nothing more really. 

Just now, Dan Gleebals said:

He has premiership experience and has 2 years left on his contract, so I would have thought that is quite low, albeit would take it and get his wages off the books.  A decent backup for a lower level team, but probably not first name on the teamsheet.  Been reliable for us, nothing more really. 

6 million for a really poor keeper is good money imo.

Great shot stopper but fundamentally flawed in pretty much every other regard. Shite distribution and absolutely zero idea where his near post is. Miracle we’re getting £6m for him.

Played the bulk of the games in the championship season, suppose you could argue that is his level. Anyway good luck to the lad, played 86 games for us so I wish him well. Plus getting some dosh for him.

5 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

£6 mil? Maybe our dross can fetch some coin after all. Fraser next please.

I would have taken £6m combined for Darlow, Hendrick, Hayden and Fraser tbh - the rest can go for minimal fees just to get them off the wage bill and the squad filled with players we want and who want to be here.

£6m - feel quite confident that with some creative accounting and the sleight of hand that is amortisation we will be able to cover Chiesa, Todibo, Kvaradona and one of those Brazilian wonder kids (the ones that aren't going to Chelsea).

Edited by Novocastrian