Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

• 9 months later...
5 minutes ago, Rich said:

6-8 weeks out, according to Howe, hopefully closer to six.

In the video you kindly posted Foster said it was a bad one and would be 3-4 month. However he is registered for the 1st half of the season.

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Any danger of actually selling people and not just loans?

Not a lot due to the quality of what we're wanting to let go and the contracts they're probably on... Probably another couple of years at least until we're fully rid of Mike Ashley's legacy.

Edited by 80

Good luck to him - I'm sure he can do a job there and hope he does.

Partly for him and partly for us because he also needs a permanent move as he's presumably 4th choice at the moment behind Dubs and Karius.

And I think his contract runs for another 2 years after this season till June 2025 and I can't imagine his place in the pecking order will improve over that time, so it can't do anyone any favours staying till then.

Slight tangent but it's really interesting looking at when some of the other contracts end.

The ones ending in June 2024 will have a few choices for both them and the club to make this summer as they enter the last year of their deals. Almiron is one - I'd imagine we'd want to have him signed up on a new deal if he carries on like he has, rather than risk losing him cheaply.

Likewise Wilson and Trippier's end in 2024 too. Age may be a factor for both, injuries also for Wilson. I can't really imagine the team without either right now and in particular Trippier, all I'm saying is it'll be interesting how they play it.

Edited by Abacus