The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Giroud is far from average, he's just a very bad fit for their midfield. That's the problem more than anything else, not so much quality but someone who compliments their midfield and none of their forwards do.

He's not average but I couldn't see him starting for any other team as good as Arsenal. He is good technically but is slow and has bad movement. He's like a less talented Berbatov

Guest firetotheworks

Giroud is absolute garbage man. Goodness me.

They might as well start Welbeck up there once he's back. Guaranteed to have more about him than lumbering slow Giroud.

Absolutely pants.

What the fuck are you on about now you absolute gimp? :lol:

Really can't stand Giroud man. Just don't see it, sorry. He's such a stiff. :lol:

For the record I think he makes Ozil look really bad too. Nothing to look for in behind, which is what makes the likes of Ozil, Silva, Fabregas etc. so special.

Just a waste of all of Arsenal's passing ability. If they're going to play him then they need to play Walcott on the right at all times, so they can get in behind with someone.

Guest firetotheworks

I think he's absolute quality tbh. Not Benzema levels of being underrated, but underrated nonetheless.

He's a world class one touch player. s**** at running and stuff though.

This. And tbf Liverpool defended very well against him, still he managed to create few good chances. Like the one for Alexis that hit the post.

He's always slipping man  :lol:

Or just failing to reach for something. I find him very frustrating.

I would have all of the below ahead of him, and these are not necessarily top top strikers. This is Arsenal for goodness sake. They should have better upfront.

Dzeko

Bony

Benteke

Kane

Lukaku

Gomis

Berahino

I can only apologise if I have caused you offence  :lol:

Giroud is just one of those players I don't like. I know he's good, but something about him being in that team frustrates me. Think he hinders them.

Gomis better than Giroud ffs. :lol:

Ah man  :lol:

Gomis is underated man. His movement is really good. Shelvey has been playing him in all season. Does a great job staying onside and getting in behind.

Just a personal thing man. I find Giroud's lumbering style quite distasteful. Leave me alone.  :lol:

I think he's absolute quality tbh. Not Benzema levels of being underrated, but underrated nonetheless.

He is a brilliant finisher like. Arsenal always seem to struggle when he's not in the side. I think a lot of the criticism aimed at him is because he's not as good as Costa or Neymar who are absolutely world class.

Giroud is absolute garbage man. Goodness me.

They might as well start Welbeck up there once he's back. Guaranteed to have more about him than lumbering slow Giroud.

Absolutely pants.

Giroud maybe shouldn't be leading Arsenal's line as their main striker, but things went proper downhill for them last night as soon as he came off. Walcott offered zero threat with Liverpool sitting back so deep. At least Giroud had a very good effort saved, and created one or two more chances with his sheer presence in the box.