The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Well yeah I'm not saying he'll get binned off with a defeat. :lol: But he's smart enough to realise there's pressure on him and I think a derby defeat in particular at the moment would be a big weight on him.

I wonder if last night was more of a selfish move from Rodgers. He knows he can't afford a defeat on Sunday.

I know your derby record is absolutely dire (3 wins in 20 matches) in last decade if I ain't mistaken, 3-0 in 2006, 1-0 FA Cup replay with Gosling scoring, and 2-0 with Hodgson....

but I'd be utterly shocked if you don't tonk us on Sunday. We have no tactics, no team spirit, no tempo...all things needed at a derby. If you don't win on Sunday, then it'll take bottling to a whole new level.

Our only chance on Sunday, is if somehow Everton make it an open end-to-end game, because that's the only way we could create chances and hope Sturridge is clincal. Else, it really is Everton's to lose.

Ad for Rodgers, he's definitely entered the Pardew sub-area....I genuinely think he has a good chance of surviving even if we get tonked. His post-game comments these days are pure trolling the fans, he really can't be serious with some of the drivel he spouts.

I wonder if last night was more of a selfish move from Rodgers. He knows he can't afford a defeat on Sunday.

I know your derby record is absolutely dire (3 wins in 20 matches) in last decade if I ain't mistaken, 3-0 in 2006, 1-0 FA Cup replay with Gosling scoring, and 2-0 with Hodgson....

but I'd be utterly shocked if you don't tonk us on Sunday. We have no tactics, no team spirit, no tempo...all things needed at a derby. If you don't win on Sunday, then it'll take bottling to a whole new level.

Our only chance on Sunday, is if somehow Everton make it an open end-to-end game, because that's the only way we could create chances and hope Sturridge is clincal. Else, it really is Everton's to lose.

Ad for Rodgers, he's definitely entered the Pardew sub-area....I genuinely think he has a good chance of surviving even if we get tonked. His post-game comments these days are pure trolling the fans, he really can't be serious with some of the drivel he spouts.

Such as?

:lol: Commentary during the Palace game: "This is a bit like basketball. 'You retreat, we retreat.' "

Current score: 0-0

:yao: Exactly like ball.

Maybe their only experience with basketball was watching that quarter when you guys outscored Orlando 8-7

:lol: Commentary during the Palace game: "This is a bit like basketball. 'You retreat, we retreat.' "

Maybe their only experience with basketball was watching that quarter when you guys outscored Orlando 8-7

:lol: Putting down your spaghetti sandwich to post that shite.

Says a lot about Pulis when his team is being totally out passed by a Pardew side. He's a shocking manager, even more negative than Pardew which takes some doing. They're just not trying to play at all. Mind whoever decided to televise a Pardew v Pulis match wants hauled in front of his manager to explain on Monday morning.

I'm disgusted by this quote tbh.

Soon, Mole. Soon.