The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Barkley is like an actually talented colback, does brilliant stuff then endlessly dithers or makes the wrong call

I see no similarities between him and Colback other than they're English :lol:

They both have heads.

Watched the game with my Everton supporting mate, and he was raving about Besic.

As much about his hair parting than his actual ability though, which was a bit weird.

We were bloody good tonight, the first 20 minutes aside.

And yeah, Besic has a lot of talent, just prone to stupidity.

Sadly this performance means Barry will still be in our team for a while yet. :anguish:

Sadly this performance means Barry will still be in our team for a while yet. :anguish:

Yeah very impressed with ye tonight. I thought you made city look very ordinary. Yeah I'm suprised to see Barry still in your side although he put in a peach of a ball for the goal. The injuries seem to be piling up tonight though...I wonder how serious Colemans and lukakus are? Two very important players

Barry's been consistently one of our best players this season, so not sure where you're coming from there tbh mate. He never played much better last night than he has been doing week in, week out.

He looked shot for the first half of last season but turned it around during the second half of the season and has pushed on from there.

It's McCarthy who should be worried about losing his place to Besic. He's been crap all season.