The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Messi's absence can't explain this Barcelona performance. There's a total lack of leadership on the pitch, especially with Iniesta off injured. Mentally, this is extremely weak.

Of course it doesn't. He was on the pitch when they were battered by Celta Vigo. It's just not working at the moment, midfield looks a pace behind and the front trio no matter who plays doesn't look as good as last season and the defence looks as bad as I've seen it.

Fucking love CL nights. Didn't used to be in the slightest bit arsed about them but since my interest in NUFC has diminished, I really look forward to them. Early group games are always so entertaining.

I agree. Earlier on, teams play more freely. The football is maybe better in the latter knockout stages, but the bullshit quickly becomes unbearable.

Quite like the channel that just shows all the goals. When the games don't matter as much individually at the moment, that's a nice alternative to flicking through the live matches.

Definitely, will probably watch the City game in full tomorrow though since we're playing them at the weekend.

Quite like the channel that just shows all the goals. When the games don't matter as much individually at the moment, that's a nice alternative to flicking through the live matches.

Agreed, Its an excellent show for the champions league and the fact that james richardson and the usual panel discuss all the action makes it even better.

Fucking love CL nights. Didn't used to be in the slightest bit arsed about them but since my interest in NUFC has diminished, I really look forward to them. Early group games are always so entertaining.

Aye don't know why people complain about the group stage being boring