The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guy in pub loudly disputing that it was even a foul for ages then saw replay and quietly went "oh it was" everyone else laughed, he then angrily starts challenging everyone if theyd been in the army like he had  [emoji38]

Thick as shit haha

Mahrez off! Awful that! Hope that costs them this game tbh

Why? He's been poor today and they need people who will get back to help the defence in this situation

Poor? He's skinned Monreal whenever he's been up against him. Easily had his measure.

Why? He's been poor today and they need people who will get back to help the defence in this situation

Poor? He's skinned Monreal whenever he's been up against him. Easily had his measure.

He skinned him once from what I can recall. Monreal has generally kept him quiet

He skinned him once from what I can recall. Monreal has generally kept him quiet

Maybe just me but I'd never take my best player by a country mile off unless it was simply for a rest.

Maybe just me but I'd never take my best player by a country mile off unless it was simply for a rest.

It's not a computer game.

Look at Albrighton and Gray's position when Arsenal have the ball. Not sure Mahrez would be happy to just mark the full back and double up on the winger like that

Arsenal fans are the absolute worst, such sore losers. Would love Leicester to go and grab a second here.

The team is so annoying and frustrating that it's driven them to madness. Can totally understand it.

Look at Albrighton and Gray's position when Arsenal have the ball. Not sure Mahrez would be happy to just mark the full back and double up on the winger like that

If I was a Leicester fan id be wanting Mahrez on to kill the game. Not defend for the next half an hour. Was the same when Ben Arfa was here, never wanted him benched or subbed off in any situation. Asking for trouble.