The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

One for Brummie:

Micky Gray on Talksport.. "Villa sacked Sherwood. A good Englishman. He wouldn't have allowed this to happen." #FACupFinal2015Face

Probably still dazed from when Rooney chinned him.

Yeah, any self respecting English manager would never let beatings like this happen on numerous occasions.

One for Brummie:

Micky Gray on Talksport.. "Villa sacked Sherwood. A good Englishman. He wouldn't have allowed this to happen." #FACupFinal2015Face

Probably still dazed from when Rooney chinned him.

Yeah, any self respecting English manager would never let beatings like this happen on numerous occasions.

No idea what you mean  :shifty:

f***ing brilliant that.

Leicester's story has been fantastic but when it comes down to it, they're nowhere near as good as Arsenal as a footballing side and they don't deserve to be Premiership champions.

Aye hope the best 'footballing side' always wins, screw ever rooting for an underdog that finds a way to compete :anguish:

It's an opinion. I don't identify that strongly with "underdog stories". If the underdog is my team, fine, sure. Leicester aren't. I can objectively respect and admire what they have achieved but beyond that I don't care as such. If anything, I resent them, because I wanted that to be NUFC and it sticks in my throat.

With emotion out the way, Arsenal to me are far more entertaining and pleasing on the eye. I liked Heynckes' direct Bayern more than Pep's possession-based Barca, but in this instance I find Arsenal are closer to achieving my optimum balance.

As for "deserving", it isn't lost on me that most points = most deserving, but then you have Greece '04. Leicester aren't Greece, but they're not Arsenal either.

f***ing brilliant that.

Leicester's story has been fantastic but when it comes down to it, they're nowhere near as good as Arsenal as a footballing side and they don't deserve to be Premiership champions.

Aye hope the best 'footballing side' always wins, screw ever rooting for an underdog that finds a way to compete :anguish:

It's an opinion. I don't identify that strongly with "underdog stories". If the underdog is my team, fine, sure. Leicester aren't. I can objectively respect and admire what they have achieved but beyond that I don't care as such. If anything, I resent them, because I wanted that to be NUFC and it sticks in my throat.

With emotion out the way, Arsenal to me are far more entertaining and pleasing on the eye. I liked Heynckes' direct Bayern more than Pep's possession-based Barca, but in this instance I find Arsenal are closer to achieving my optimum balance.

As for "deserving", it isn't lost on me that most points = most deserving, but then you have Greece '04. Leicester aren't Greece, but they're not Arsenal either.

Beren loves the big teams tho, we already know that. Watch him be a Leicester fan if they actually win it.

And despite this tremendous defensive display, Villa have still shipped fewer goals than we have this season.

That's fucking ridiculous  :lol:

Strangely enough they've conceded less than all but one side from the bottom 6.

Well before today, conceded less than all but 2 sides now :lol: