The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

A draw keeps Palace in it - so it's not worst result.

Even with their form, they ain't going down. We will be lucky to catch their current points score.

Well - we're down if we don't get their current points score.  And their run in is pretty tough.

Just 1 extremely fortunate deflected goal for £10milliom Jordan Rhodes in 6 games now for Boro. Wonder if they're going to blow promotion again

They always seem to bottle it.

Hull, Burnley and Brighton all look more likely

Looks likely that Boro will fuck up automatic imo.

Shame as they are a decent side to watch and I like Karanka.

Hull and Burnley for the top two for me.

Anyone think that maybe it for Leicester too?

Top four is still a tremendous achievement (although I fucking hate the cunts personally), think Spurs are gonna win it myself. Which I would be happy with as Pochettino is a good little manager too. Arsenal as usual showing no backbone.

One of my best friends, an Espanyol fan, died in a crash two weeks ago. He loved Pochettino to bits, he would've been so happy to see him win the premier league :(

Oh man, sorry to hear that mate :( RIP

One of my best friends, an Espanyol fan, died in a crash two weeks ago. He loved Pochettino to bits, he would've been so happy to see him win the premier league :(

sorry to hear that  :sad:

Thanks fellows, didn't really want to speak about that in here, but whenever I see Pochettino poised to potentially win the PL, I'm reminded of him.

well thats's done it for me them. spurs for the league!

Rumours are they've sacked one of our mascots (Bella the lion). During the match, she sits on an upturned dustbin, watching it.

When Everton scored their second last night, she got up, and theatrically got into the bin, implying that that was rubbish (and it fucking was, believe me).

Not seen for the second half. Rumours they sacked her.

They've already been taking down banners and taking season tickets off people for singing anti Lerner songs.

They're absolutely horrible people.

Rumours are they've sacked one of our mascots (Bella the lion). During the match, she sits on an upturned dustbin, watching it.

When Everton scored their second last night, she got up, and theatrically got into the bin, implying that that was rubbish (and it f***ing was, believe me).

They've already been taking down banners and taking season tickets off people for singing anti Lerner songs.

Could be worse mate.

One of our more recent goalscorers is by his own admission a paedophile

When Everton scored their second last night, she got up, and theatrically got into the bin, implying that that was rubbish (and it f***ing was, believe me).

Could be worse mate.

One of our more recent goalscorers is by his own admission a paedophile

This made me laugh.

Feel sorry for Villa personally. They deserve better than this. Good chance they don't come back up until Lerner leaves.