The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I think Man U will struggle for top 4 on the two showings so far.

They were shitter last season and still finished top 4, they'll sadly be fine.

Possibly the biggest factor is whether Sturridge can get and stay fit. If he can, there's twenty goals in him and the whole dynamic of Liverpool's attack changes. Nine more points and they overtake Man U. Rooney looks very far off getting twenty on the evidence so far.

I hope something happens anyway because Man U don't deserve an unchallenged run to the Champions League. If it weren't Van Gaal and Man Utd, the press would let rip for creating so little with the most expensive squad in Premiership history. Imagine if it were Avram Grant at Chelsea or Mancini at City. Juan Mata in particular looks wasted in the role he's currently in.

About Sergi Roberto, I still don't know what he's supposed to do well, except the fact he runs around a lot and tries hard, but misplaces passes all over the place and is nowhere to be found when he's actually needed. But people love him because he's from the area.

He is the Catalan Colback.

Douglas Costa was brilliant tonight for Bayern.

Thought he looked better when he was moved to the right and could cut in. Looked like the perfect Robben replacement for when he is done. Looked much less of a threat on the left with Alaba playing further up than him a lot of the time.

Douglas Costa was brilliant tonight for Bayern.

Thought he looked better when he was moved to the right and could cut in. Looked like the perfect Robben replacement for when he is done. Looked much less of a threat on the left with Alaba playing further up than him a lot of the time.

Aye. Thought that too with regards to being Robben's replacement. That cross he put in for the third goal was superb.

#Saintsfc XI team to face #EFC XI: Stekelenburg, Cedric, Yoshida, Fonte, Targett, S. Davis, Wanyama, Tadic, Mane, Long, Pelle #SSNHQ

#EFC XI to face #Saintsfc XI: Howard, Galloway, Stones, Jagielka, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Cleverley, Barkley, Lukaku, Kone #SSNHQ

I'm going to support Heaton Stannington in the FA Cup today. Dizzy heights.

:thup: my local nonleaguers, expecting a decent crowd today I think, 250ish.

Still the weirdest game I've ever been to there. Heaton Stannington vs Gabon U23

I'm going to support Heaton Stannington in the FA Cup today. Dizzy heights.

:thup: my local nonleaguers, expecting a decent crowd today I think, 250ish.

You going? I get the impression they're excited since I mentioned them in a tweet and they RT'd within about 2 seconds. :lol:

Everton must have had some shoddy defence last season, if they conceded more from individual errors than us!

Honestly, I kept telling people we were shambolic and they wouldn't believe me. Then we were hysterically bad at SJP then people started appreciating quite how bad we were.

Everton must have had some shoddy defence last season, if they conceded more from individual errors than us!

Honestly, I kept telling people we were shambolic and they wouldn't believe me. Then we were hysterically bad at SJP then people started appreciating quite how bad we were.

Swear Martinez said that your team played 'perfectly' after that game :lol: Was the worst Everton performance I've seen at SJP for a long time