The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Arsenal fans barely supported their team when they were going a season unbeaten, it can't be of any surprise that they're hounding out the greatest manager in the club's history.

That first point is absolute horseshit.

Not at all, it was 'Highbury Library' for a reason.

That phrase coined in that season was it? It's nee Bombonera (not King Power version) but to say what you ott said is still ridiculous.

Certainly remained relevant. Whey aye, course it was ott but hyperbole is my raison d'etre.

Guest neesy111

Arsenal fans barely supported their team when they were going a season unbeaten, it can't be of any surprise that they're hounding out the greatest manager in the club's history.

That's pretty irrelevant. If Shearer suddenly turned into Shola in his last years but was being played anyway just cause of his past, Newcastle fans would have been annoyed too. No different.

It's blatantly clear Wenger won't leave of his own accord

Ofcourse he won't, he's been the highest paid manager in the world the last 10 years.

What you on about?  Just last week against Palace this Gooner til he dies (hopefully soon) was giving it stacks.

CgQVZfdXIAAHaEa.jpg

I love Wenger but you cannot blame Arsenal fans for wanting a new manager in, they've been a level below the top for a while.

Been a distance away from winning it for a while and this season, when everyone else has faltered, they've failed to take any advantage.

That and the fact that their recruitment is nowhere near what it should be is the reasoning for why so many fans have turned.

I love Wenger but you cannot blame Arsenal fans for wanting a new manager in, they've been a level below the top for a while.

I agree, you can point at them being 3rd in the table all you like but it's all relative. The fact is they've made no progress on the pitch in over a decade.

I agree, you can point at them being 3rd in the table all you like but it's all relative. The fact is they've made no progress on the pitch in over a decade.

Yep. Think them winning the FA Cup consecutively bought him some time, but it's clear they're treading water in the league. Wenger's refused to address the glaring holes in their side for years.

I love Wenger but I'd be calling for his head if I was an Arsenalite, best manager or not.

Unless it's balls out the bath time for Wenger and he buys a backbone to the team which they can afford they might struggle for the CL next season assuming Man Utd get a proper manager.

For Wenger, it's hard to defend this year. This should've been their time and they're still 3rd/4th. Many others managers would have these players higher up the league and wouldn't be so stubborn with signings. It's time for him to go, really.

For Wenger, it's hard to defend this year. This should've been their time and they're still 3rd/4th. Many others managers would have these players higher up the league and wouldn't be so stubborn with signings. It's time for him to go, really.

It's a massive missed-opportunity for them, particularly when you consider that everyone else is going to be loads stronger next season.

It's a massive missed-opportunity for them, particularly when you consider that everyone else is going to be loads stronger next season.

And it hasn't helped that Tottenham will finally finish above them.

Depends alot on what Man Utd do. They have a ton of work to be good enough for the champions league next year. Mourinho is no guarantee of success. There's also Chelsea, who are in a similar boat.

Can see the top four being City, Spurs, Arsenal and one of Man Utd or Chelsea.

Leicester will fall away.... Surely ;)

Depends alot on what Man Utd do. They have a ton of work to be good enough for the champions league next year. Mourinho is no guarantee of success. There's also Chelsea, who are in a similar boat.

Liverpool will be top 4 next season. Heard it here first.

Liverpool will be top 4 next season. Heard it here first.

:lol: not exactly a huge stab in the dark considering how well they're playing now and Klopp having a full offseason to prepare.