Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Surely if that was our policy, it would be a good way to get players?

Lee: "hey, you missed out on CL football, come join a relegation battle - no difference between 5th and 17th"

:lol: Well selling it to the players is a different matter, I just meant it seems like a decent market to go after.

Sounds all but done. Now go and get another CB, LB and a winger and it's looking good on paper. If we don't get all those we haven't done enough imo. More quality please!

This sounds good. Is he right-footed? Think he could go well with Dummett. Still need another defender in, obviously.

Joking aren't you?

Dummett is not the answer at the back for us.  Not bad as backup but to play every week, no-where near good enough.

This sounds good. Is he right-footed? Think he could go well with Dummett. Still need another defender in, obviously.

Joking aren't you?

Dummett is not the answer at the back for us.  Not bad as backup but to play every week, no-where near good enough.

Dummett's a very competent defender. He's by-no-means the answer, but he's our best centre half, currently. Until we bring in another after Mbemba, he's the one I'd be looking to play.

Joking aren't you?

Dummett's a very competent defender. He's by-no-means the answer, but he's our best centre half, currently. Until we bring in another after Mbemba, he's the one I'd be looking to play.

Don't rate the lad at all. Our best defender? That says nothing really. We need to be looking at another centre half although I doubt we'll sign Mbemba and someone else as long as we have Dummett, Colo, Williamson, Taylor and Lascelles.

Guy seems strangely thoughtful and intelligent in interviews. A bit like Demba Ba did.

Hopefully he has the intelligence to quickly develop a good partnership with whoever is our other first-choice CB.

How smooth was this transfer for goodness sake?! The player will always have a special place in my heart because of it.

He hasn't signed yet, man :lol:

He's still got to put his age down on the medical :lol:

How smooth was this transfer for goodness sake?! The player will always have a special place in my heart because of it.

He hasn't signed yet, man :lol:

I was basing it off of Mole's post at the top of the page. I'm sure it's done.

Well ... providing we don't do bone scans as part of the medical. That could become a contentious issue.