Ivan Toney (now playing for Brentford)

joeyt

19 minutes ago, Ste said:

I’d like to know how they came about catching him out/who grassed him, as from what I am led to believe this is quite a common thing amongst footballers but very few seem to be found out. 

Aye I'd love to know how they find out casual betting like this. Obviously spot fixing they can keep an eye on

But if he's just using his Mrs account how would they ever know

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Anyone think that’s really light, especially when we’re about to finish the season?

And conveniently just before Brentford’s Man City game and it ends in January, just in time for a big team to come in for him in January transfer window.  None of this was coincidence - It stinks.

I wonder if he was winning and the betting companies grassed him up, last year my mates dad won £8k one week then £7k the next and Bet365 contacted him and he was interrogated as to who was tipping him, a jockey, trainer ect .

51 minutes ago, Ben said:

I wonder if he was winning and the betting companies grassed him up, last year my mates dad won £8k one week then £7k the next and Bet365 contacted him and he was interrogated as to who was tipping him, a jockey, trainer ect .

It was the jockey I reckon

58 minutes ago, Ben said:

No chance he was winning. If anything he’ll have been losing thousands, hence he was allowed to be placing so many before it got flagged. If he was winning they’d have been on the case a lot quicker…

This is an absolute fucking joke, they wait months and months and start his ban two games before the end of the season, conveniently handing Spurs a nice advantage in their battle for league position with us.

What fucking idiot thought this one up?

Why not, after all these months, wait another two weeks?

• 2 weeks later...