Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach - FT

Nobody

No way in hell that's the team that will start next week :lol:

Why are the others not playing today then?

Mitrovic short of fitness, fair enough.

Mbemba - who knows.

No reason for Aarons, Perez and De Jong not playing although they all did midweek - that the reason?

Mbemba - who knows.

No reason for Aarons, Perez and De Jong not playing although they all did midweek - that the reason?

No idea, i just can't see a scenario where De Jong doesn't start.

He's planning on sending out 11 players next week who haven't played together, then, if this shower isn't his first team.

That fucking thief Williamson and that useless twat Obertan, man. Same problems again and again with managers. Just drop the shite ffs.

Mbemba - who knows.

No idea, i just can't see a scenario where De Jong doesn't start.

Or the others bar Mitrovic and Mbemba.

He's planning on sending out 11 players next week who haven't played together, then, if this shower isn't his first team.

That fucking thief Williamson and that useless twat Obertan, man. Same problems again and again with managers. Just drop the shite ffs.

Not just dropping them. Kicking them both out of the squad and telling them to find a new club should have been the first thing McClaren did when arriving.

Can't explain the Obertan decision, but since Mbemba was only likely to play 45 minutes wasn't Williamson going to have to play some part of today? I will be more concerned if he leaves him on the whole game.

In the last game before the season starts, surely you wouldn't sub pretty much the whole team at half time??

No fucking clue what he's doing, but i can pretty much guarantee De Jong will start against Southampton. No idea about the rest mind but De Jong on the bench in a premier league game when fit isn't happening.