Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach - FT

Nobody

Guest palnese

Please tell me those last couple of comments are in jest!

Not sure why they would be, Mclaren shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near this job to he honest.

Beside the point though, giving him stick when we're 0 games into the season is beyond pathetic.

Well, it's N-O, what did you expect?

Not sure why they would be, Mclaren shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near this job to he honest.

Beside the point though, giving him stick when we're 0 games into the season is beyond pathetic.

People are always going to be sceptical, especially given he isn't wanted and bad decisions should be called out.

Loving the people on twitter trying to justify this with "this isnt our first team!!"

They're in for a shock when this dross lines up against Southampton

If/when we get spanked by a good Southampton side it'll presumably be because the team need time to gel.

Wonder how long "McLaren will need time to stamp his authority" before people realise nothing has changed.

You don't think he needs time then? That everything changed the minute he walked through the door? Season haven't even started yet ffs.

People are always going to be sceptical, especially given he isn't wanted and bad decisions should be called out.

It's pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Agree with Dave's comments earlier mind.

Loving the people on twitter trying to justify this with "this isnt our first team!!"

They're in for a shock when this dross lines up against Southampton

If/when we get spanked by a good Southampton side it'll presumably be because the team need time to gel.

Wonder how long "McLaren will need time to stamp his authority" before people realise nothing has changed.

You don't think he needs time then? That everything changed the minute he walked through the door? Season haven't even started yet ffs.

I think nothing will really change because we have replaced one mediocre manager (Pardew) with another one and so far merely invested sufficiently to keep us on par relatively with iur competition.