Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach - FT

Nobody

Does anyone believe anything has changed? Really? All wetr is saying us writing McClaren off, preferred choice or not, after a couple of pre-season friendlies is pretty pathetic.

Put your straw man away.

Maybe, just maybe some people have seen what he's done at previous clubs and have taken that into account.

And maybe, just maybe, those same people only focus on the negatives. He's accomplished far more in this game than any manager we've had since Keegan. He deserves a chance.

He deserves a chance? :lol: Why does he deserve a chance?

I'm slightly concerned. Cba to think in French so hoyed Radio Newcastle commentary on. I can deal with the other fat Michael thinking there's a club called Athletico Madrid and that Eden Hazard plays for BMG, but Anderson is referring to them playing in green shirts. I can see the grass is green and the goalkeepers are in green, and that guy has green boots, but really? Is it my eyes, his eyes, or my screen? They surely aren't playing in green, are they?

Another defeat via some atrocious defending. Meh. Wank pre-season.

Thought we showed some flashes of good play and had Mitrovic not missed that total sitter, we'd have been good value for the draw. Wijnaldum is our best player and though I'm not sold on Aarons, I think it's clear that we need his pace and vibrancy in the first team. Even if is he rough around the edges. Mbemba had a couple of nice touches when he came on, but I've absolutely no idea why he was at RB.

Not sure what the point of a Colback/Anita midfield is. Together they're a big bag of nowt.

Don't have any real optimism for the Southampton game if this pre-season is anything to go by.

Lets just sit and cry all day and night and boo everyone who walks into the club from now on, because nothing is ever going to get better, we're always doomed before we've kicked a ball in anger and Obertan is playing a friendly!!!

Or lets do something daft and wait for the season to start before we start being dramatic.

Guest palnese

Oh, well. Should've won that, but not too shabby overall. There's so much attacking potential there. Shame about the goal as we were solid at back for about 89 minutes.

Lets just sit and cry all day and night and boo everyone who walks into the club from now on, because nothing is ever going to get better, we're always doomed before we've kicked a ball in anger and Obertan is playing a friendly!!!

Or lets do something daft and wait for the season to start before we start being dramatic.

Good idea, then wait for the end of the transfer window and after that wait for the January window and then we've got next season to look forward to, rinse and repeat.

Oh, well. Should've won that, but not too shabby overall. There's so much attacking potential there. Shame about the goal as we were  solid at back for about 89 minutes.

Aye, think people here are being a bit dramatic

Or let's be objective and admit we've been nothing short of utter shite for the entirety of pre-season. Unfortunately we can't predict the future so we can only go on what we have seen.

Guest palnese

Oh, well. Should've won that, but not too shabby overall. There's so much attacking potential there. Shame about the goal as we were  solid at back for about 89 minutes.

Aye, think people here are being a bit dramatic

No shit :lol: