Colo

Haidara

Colback

Wijnaldum

Sissoko

De Jong

Aarons

Mitrovic

The only reason not to play Aarons, Mbemba, Colo or Mitrovic is if playing them increases the likelihood of injury more than usual. For all Mbemba and Mitrovic missed a bit of training they should also have started earlier with the Belgian season starting a good bit earlier than ours. With Aarons, I heard the Mclaren interview saying he wanting to ease him in but he can do that and still play himm give him the 2 or 3 games till Cabella is fit and see if he needs bringing out.

I've only put De Jong in there ahead of Perez on experience.

This looks like one of those 0-4 HT and 0-4 FT games. Where So'ton take the foot off a bit in the second half and our players try a little harder.

Nah, we've actually got some talent attacking-wise and should score. Unfortunately we'll concede a couple as well.

This looks like one of those 0-4 HT and 0-4 FT games. Where So'ton take the foot off a bit in the second half and our players try a little harder.

Either you think we are really shit, or you really overrate Southampton. I can't decide which one it is :lol:

Either you think we are really shit, or you really overrate Southampton. I can't decide which one it is :lol:

It's usually the former.

Wish I could be optimistic but I really can't help but feel not much has changed in terms of overall strategy which makes anything NUFC hard to get excited about.

Nailed it.

How has nothing changed? there's a far superior backroom in place, we had John carver calling the shots for 6 months ffs. we've brought in three potentially very good players. de jong and aarons finally look to be fit. things aren't perfect by any means but fucking hell, try to look on the bright side.

Wish I could be optimistic but I really can't help but feel not much has changed in terms of overall strategy which makes anything NUFC hard to get excited about.

Nailed it.

How has nothing changed? there's a far superior backroom in place, we had John carver calling the shots for 6 months ffs. we've brought in three potentially very good players. de jong and aarons finally look to be fit. things aren't perfect by any means but fucking hell, try to look on the bright side.

Your missing the point I think, we are still run for the benefit of Ashley and his companies. We've appointed a manager who has failed at such clubs as Derby and Nottingham forest and who will remain manager as long as we steer clear or relegation.

Yes the above is an improvement on Carver and Pardew but that's not saying much is it?

Nailed it.

How has nothing changed? there's a far superior backroom in place, we had John carver calling the shots for 6 months ffs. we've brought in three potentially very good players. de jong and aarons finally look to be fit. things aren't perfect by any means but f***ing hell, try to look on the bright side.

Your missing the point I think, we are still run for the benefit of Ashley and his companies. We've appointed a manager who has failed at such clubs as Derby and Nottingham forest and who will remain manager as long as we steer clear or relegation.

Yes the above is an improvement on Carver and Pardew but that's not saying much is it?

Ok, we've appointed a manager who has succeeded at Boro and twente. he has also come out and said he will try and win a trophy.

so, where do we go from here?

Nailed it.

How has nothing changed? there's a far superior backroom in place, we had John carver calling the shots for 6 months ffs. we've brought in three potentially very good players. de jong and aarons finally look to be fit. things aren't perfect by any means but f***ing hell, try to look on the bright side.

Ok, we've appointed a manager who has succeeded at Boro and twente. he has also come out and said he will try and win a trophy.

so, where do we go from here?

Any manager should/would say we should try to win a trophy.

Feel free to be optimistic but as far as I'm concerned it's business as usual with slightly more competence moving forwards.

Guardian have the line-ups as

http://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/8/7/1438966991711/c2728dcf-4e81-4da4-99a2-e44dc47e2ed3-653x720.png?w=700&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=26487208620e75236fca73d4e38ca558

Not renowned for their accuracy mind :lol:  I just like that team.