Swansea City 2-0 Newcastle United - 15/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Greg

The start of a new cycle. A couple of desperately needed signings for average fees convinces everyone that we want sporting success. Then everyone realises (once again) we have no desire to do anything but tread water. The anger grows over the course of the season so that in the last few games the anger is finally manifested. Summer then begins and everything is forgotten because its a new season and we have to give everyone a clean slate.

Even commentators saying everyone in the ground knew Janmaat was gonna get sent off and that the manager essentially bottled a big decision.

I wanted him off but I thought he'd be smart enough to make it to HT. That's when I would have done it.

This is as bad as anything under Pardew.

:lol:

not enough :lol: in the world for this

You watching like, it's shambolic as has his subs.

We're down to 10 away to a good side

We were awful with 11, then to have no striker on?

Shame we don't have an owner who will respond with the signings we need after this.

We're down to 10 away to a good side

He's part of the reason we're down to 10 men.

Really cant understand how the manager is to blame for an absolutely idiot player.

Its not the first time in history players have stayed on for a yellow. Player 100% to blame. Manager maybe 0.1 % blame.

It's a f***ing joke this defence wasn't sorted out as soon as the window opened.

How he's not put Mitrovic on is baffling. 

We need to keep the score down, still got a chance of going through in the Home fixture.