Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Sat 22nd August @ 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

Be interesting to see if he risks Thauvin or goes with Aarons/Perez to replace Sissoko. Don't think he will, tbh. But I'm not expecting any changes other than the enforced ones (Taylor for Janmaat and Some One for Sissoko).

The suns outs. Revising my earlier 0-2 prediction. 0-3. Well' smash 'em. Big tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

'Spitting'( overcast-rainy not Sex Pistols-Cisse) in Manchester.... Fighting back wave of delusional optimism....fear I am going to lose the battle: reinforcements due 12:45.

With Sissoko out of this game i'm a little bit undecided with what front 4 i'd go with (not that it fucking matters :lol: ). Hopefully we'll start Mitrovic, and ideally i'd like a left footed on the left and right footed on the right. Please no Mars man! At the same time i wanna see Aarons start as well. Perez has a pretty decent right foot, and is quite intelligent as a player even though i'd want him more centrally.

Maybe something like this? Can't see McClaren going with such a young front 4 though. And ideally i'd like to see Thauvin on the left tbh, but Sissoko...

Thauvin  Perez  Aarons

Mitrovic

With Sissoko out of this game i'm a little bit undecided with what front 4 i'd go with (not that it f***ing matters :lol: ). Hopefully we'll start Mitrovic, and ideally i'd like a left footed on the left and right footed on the right. Please no Mars man! At the same time i wanna see Aarons start as well. Perez has a pretty decent right foot, and is quite intelligent as a player even though i'd want him more centrally.

Maybe something like this? Can't see McClaren going with such a young front 4 though. And ideally i'd like to see Thauvin on the left tbh, but Sissoko...

Thauvin  Perez  Aarons

Mitrovic

He'll only make enforced changes imo