Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You keep saying this place would be up in arms, despite the fact plenty of neutrals outside this place think it was a f***ing stupid decision.

All neutrals I know said it was a red card.

All neutrals I know said it was not a red card.

The thing is, if an opposition player did the challenge mitrovic did today then this place would be up in arms baying for blood.

:thup:

It's a red card. Whether it would warrant it 10 years ago is irrelevant...today it is a red card, sadly.

Stop it, man :lol: That's a yellow card, I don't give a f*** if it's an NUFC player a Man United player or Jimmy Saville, stop telling everyone what they think!

Eh? :lol:

I'm not telling anyone what they think :lol:

Isn't this place about giving your opinion. My opinion is it's a red card. That is all.

More a reaction to your thumbs up at Neesy's post tbh.

You keep saying this place would be up in arms, despite the fact plenty of neutrals outside this place think it was a f***ing stupid decision.

Who keeps saying that?

I'm yet to hear anyone pundit other than Danny Mills say that it wasn't a red.

Mick Lowes and John Anderson both said it wasn't a red card offence and that Mariner had got it wrong.

Wijnaldum is so composed and calm on the ball. We have to have his quality in CM please!

I was really impressed with him on the ball today.

I'm not angry that we lost really, we should have conceded a pen, but the ref just ruined the game and didn't give us a chance to give it a proper go, way too much disruption.

I thought we showed ourselves really well today in the face of shitty reffing and being down to 10 players for 76 minutes of the match. We're a team again.

:clap:

Guest neesy111

This fat lass in the Metrocentre was telling every man and his son that it was a yellow.

They also said you might be a twat as well tbf.

Guest neesy111

Who keeps saying that?

Mick Lowes and John Anderson both said it wasn't a red card offence and that Mariner had got it wrong.

Red card then.

Who keeps saying that?

Red card then.

So Danny Mills isn't the only one who said it was't a red card.

Who keeps saying that?

Red card then.

Ahh, the 'x said it so the truth is the opposite' line of argument, one of my favourites.

Guest neesy111

BTW I thought the red card helped us, we were much tighter with 10 men.

I can respect someone thinking it was a red, but that's just crazy.

Arsenal were all over us for the 1st 12 mins.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] fucking pack it in trying to shoot your mouth off cod you had a drink man you fucking weirdo. Cannot be fucked.

There's a typical surprise.

I see what you mean as in what was the instant reaction, but there's no way going down to ten men for 80 minutes helped us.

Guest neesy111

I see what you mean as in what was the instant reaction, but there's no way going down to ten men for 80 minutes helped us.

I thought arsenal were poor all game tbh, just think they stepped off it after the red card

All neutrals I know said it was a red card.

Were at home man tighter with 10 men should be at them from the off - tactics and formation are wrong as you do not play with two defensive midfielders at home and don't anyone dare tell me that Anita or Colback are not defensive midfielders as they certainly are not attacking midfielders. Battled well today but can someone please explain this new found wave of optimism and why? In the 4 games we have played so for we have hardly created anything. Mitrovic red card or not but I tell you one thing he will struggle like hell this season with the lack of support he is getting as he was isolated every time the ball was played up to him. Needs one of the 10 yard boys dropped (if not both) and a attacking midfielder or proper number 10 playing just behind. Also needs another winger (Aarons or someone else with good quality of delivery as Sissoko will not provide the necessary service required to get the best out of Mitrovic as he is not a winger.  Continue with this formation and we will not be much better of than last year - it is so blatantly obvious and yet he still plays those two in central midfield absolutely mind blowing.

Guest neesy111

I agree I wasnt too impressed with us today tbh.  The lack of shots on target in our 4 games is a massive worry.