Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waddle's a mackem. He comes out with some embarrassing comments about us.

In that Villa game we won 6-0 after coming back up, he reckoned they should have been three up before we scored. Just for having two attacks and missing a penalty.

"Could have snapped his ankle off" is what's wrong with the whole fucking card system in general. He jumped. He screamed. And he did it again 4 times resulting in yellows each time to our man. So no, don't agree with that decision nor do I agree with dramatics on a foul. I don't believe in waving yellows to ref to get a man booked and it applies to play acting a foul. It's bull shit. It's stupid by the ref and players and I'm tired of the whole card system being continued to be hid behind. It's flawed and fucked and changes games dramatically.

Keep trolling people. :thup:

Good interview from McClaren. Disputed the red. Ref made a rod from his back dishing out yellows. Compared the Mitrovic and Sissoko challenge. He also insinuated Arsenal were rolling about the floor and we fell victims to it. He also praised the crowd heavily.

I always root for Arsenal out of the top four, but I'll find it very hard after today. Man City for me now.

:lol: Amazing that Man City are the least odious team capable of buying the league.

Coquelin...what an absolute bellend. Midfield 'hardman' my arse.

The way he flung himself about today man.

Got Mitro sent off. Thauvin and Colo booked.

I'll be wishing every bad thing upon him the rest of the season.

Positives all round tbh. I can see McLaren's approach is making us hard to beat first then the attacking part will come. Hopefully come the Jan window we'll be in a decent position, then strengthen key areas. But to get that defence from last season somewhat organised is already a great achievement.

Good interview from McClaren. Disputed the red. Ref made a rod from his back dishing out yellows. Compared the Mitrovic and Sissoko challenge. He also insinuated Arsenal were rolling about the floor and we fell victims to it. He also praised the crowd heavily.

Sounds spot on.

That's our fucking manager. :thup: love that.

I have the feeling the referee union will back Marriner after this game. Howard Webb already stated he felt that apart from the penalty he has a good game. It will be really interesting to see future games and the outcomes of similar fouls.

The Colo yellow was a good tackle, potentially the follow through after the tackle is what caused 'injury' to Coquelin, but I'd be disappointed to be booked for that. A game ruined by the referee imposing himself on the players not even 5 minutes into it. Its very frustrating that potentially it could have been a good game as the team had the spirit and desire to defend to the best of their ability.