Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko man. Urgh.

De Jong for Sissoko as he can hold it up some. Thauvin for Perez who can go right.

Sissoko and Thauvin on yellows as it is now.

Sissoko off ffs. You're hilarious Kaka

He's on a yellow man. I don't trust him. Also doesn't look great at all yet. He's been out the last week.

Sissoko man. Urgh.

De Jong for Sissoko as he can hold it up some. Thauvin for Perez who can go right.

He's on a yellow man. I don't trust him. Also doesn't look great at all yet. He's been out the last week.

I agree but not on the not trusting sissoko but this fucking ref is looking for excuses to get his cards out on us

Sissoko man. Urgh.

I agree but not on the not trusting sissoko but this f***ing ref is looking for excuses to get his cards out on us

Yeah, that's essentially what I meant. This ref is so careless with his cards.

Sissoko man. Urgh.

He's been a part of everything we've done going forward and has tracked his man well