Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how many games will he miss for that? Is that a 3 game ban?! I am not watching Cisse upfront for the next three games man. Goign to take forever for us to get going this season. Absolutely ridiculous.

I'd rather watch Cisse than a guy who is, rightly or wrongly, going to get at least a yellow card in every game

It was a red for me, total idiotic challenge. If roles were reversed and it was on an Newcastle player, everyone would be calling for them to be off

You may know the rules better than me, but with one foot planted and contact at shin level, I would have expected a yellow

When Sissoko was booked so early on I had a feeling it might be one of those games. Mitro seems like he couldn't win a free kick if he tried, reminds me of Shola when he used to give away countless fouls but would never get anything despite being climbed all over. BT commentators are complete wankers as well.

Far too early in the match to be a red for a mis-timed tackle, it wasn't that hard of a tackle either. Ref's fucked the game to shit.

Need to calm down, the game is still level like

It's fucking ruined man, waiting all week for this and that cunt just decides it's over.

Not talking about people on here, talking about the players

Red or not, some bloody stupid/pointless challenges. Don't give him the option FFS.

We should have four on yellow. Not two and a red. Red bottled it.

Including the penalty challenge it's pretty poor control...