Who Is NUFC's Worst Player?

Guest firetotheworks
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obertan for me, comfortably so as well. Easily one of the worst players I've seen at Newcastle and probably the most spineless player I've ever seen, so much so I actually feel slightly sorry for him.

He's comically bad. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I still don't think Riviere's that bad like. He's missed some ridiculously easy chances and I think it's probably too late for him to make amends for his bad start now, but I think there's something there in his hold up play where he looked like he could be decent. I like how he doesn't shy away after fucking up as well, there's nothing worse than a player who hides.

I still don't think Riviere's that bad like. He's missed some ridiculously easy chances and I think it's probably too late for him to make amends for his bad start now, but I think there's something there in his hold up play where he looked like he could be decent. I like how he doesn't shy away after fucking up as well, there's nothing worse than a player who hides.

Aye he isn't that horrific from general play, just shits himself in front of goal every time

Went for Gouffran. Williamson has his limitations without doubt, but has strengths suited to a CB. Gouff struck me as a bit of a nothing player when he joined and has only got worse. No idea what his best position is, as I just don't think he has the necessary skills for any of them.

Agree, he's nowhere near the likes of Williamson and Gouffran. If it was 'who has done the least for NUFC' he might be in contention mind.

Willo can occasionally be passable so he misses out for me, Obertan whilst absolutely fucking woeful at least has one attribute that allows him to offer something.

Gouffran however seems to have no redeeming qualities and should be no where near the premier league, so he gets my vote.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't agree. I'd go with Obertan. Bye.

So weird [emoji38]

Create thread with totally subjective talking point. Don't agree with what people say. Bye.

It was a Partridge reference man you daft shite. :lol:

Clearly Elliot who is an average League One keeper at best. Ferguson, Satka, and Good probably vie for 2nd worst but you would have to say it was Ferguson as his opportunity to make it has gone.

For all the Willo hate, I still think that as a 4th choice defender, when not asked to play a significant run of games, when not shot of confidence, and when the team are playing ok, he is adequate.

I fucking hate Obertan, Gouffran and Elliot. They run it close.

Williamson though is the only one who I look at wonder how the fuck he's made it as a pro. He's one of those players that makes you consider how many pisshead morons dropped out of the game to allow him a free path to a decent level. He's fucking garbage and he's the luckiest man alive to have played 150+ games for a PL club.