Newcastle United vs Watford - Saturday 19th September at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Colback aside that's a fairly encouraging line-up. It was imperative to move Wijnaldum deeper and get either Perez or De Jong in further forward to support Cisse. I'd have kept Anita in the side personally but I'm certainly a bit more optimistic about the match than I was this morning.

Colback aside that's a fairly encouraging line-up. It was imperative to move Wijnaldum deeper and get either Perez or De Jong in further forward to support Cisse. I'd have kept Anita in the side personally but I'm certainly a bit more optimistic about the match than I was this morning.

Aye it was imperative we get rid of one of the defensive midfielders, shame it came 5 gmes too late.

Slightly better but Colback over Anita is one I'll never understand. Should've been bolder.

I'm pretty happy with that actually because as I've said already I believe Anita playing as a third centre half when we had the ball was killing us going forward

Slightly better but Colback over Anita is one I'll never understand. Should've been bolder.

I'm pretty happy with that actually because as I've said already I believe Anita playing as a third centre half when we had the ball was killing us going forward

bear that in mind when we're hoofing the ball up from the back because colback is trying to hide inside someone's shorts rather than take the ball in a precarious area

bear that in mind when we're hoofing the ball up from the back because colback is trying to hide inside someone's shorts rather than take the ball in a precarious area

That would still be as effective as what Anita was doing

Look at the positives. Gini is deeper and Ayoze is starting. It's progress.

I am pleased by those two changes, but we are still pissing in to the wind through allowing the following...

Cisse playing

No De Jong

Sissoko wide

Useless Ginger cunt playing

I want a win today, Cisse better make up for his dogshit performance and attitude last game.