Newcastle United vs Sheffield Wed - League Cup - Wed 23rd Sep 19:45 (no TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Colo Haidara

Anita

Wijnaldum De Jong

Thauvin                          Aarons

Perez

Can't see him risking anyone too important with Chelsea on the horizon. The absolutely wank start to the season means that the league has become the only priority and he'll play quite a few of the kids/fringe players.

Can see us losing by a couple tbh, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

I think we'll field a disjointed eleven that will muddle through to a win against a very ordinary opposition. Sheff Wed have already lost three times this season.

I agree with this.  I hope Mr Yorkie is wrong, mind.  I think we should play a pretty strong XI.  Just to see if they can get any sort of rhythm going.  If we could actually start creating chances and scoring goals, even against lower league opposition.  Then maybe that will carry over into the league.  Probably wishful thinking.  But I just think if we play a weakened team and lose, or barely scrape through.  It's not going to do much for morale.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tumblr_mi8vazs0td1rjtijmo8_250.gif

Guest reefatoon

We will put the reserves out and lose this one. All the prophecies are correct. If you win a cup game you will guarantee relegation. The club will be furious at the position in the league we are in after that cup win.  We have entered the realms of the unknown here and the powers that be don't like it.

Kids and the clems will play on Wednesday so we can be knocked out to guarantee our safety.  We dabbled in the cup and didn't like where it was heading.

Krul

Janmaat Lascelles Colo

Mbemba

Wijnaldum

Sissoko                      Thauvin

Ayoze        De Jong

Cisse

Garth's formation will get us going.

:lol: :lol: