Newcastle United 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday 23/09/09 Post match reaction from pg.15

BlueStar

too many players don't give a shit and don't want to be here, Sissoko, Cisse, Tiote, Coloccini

Thauvin is an awful signing and Williamson & Obertan need putting on the next plane out of Newcastle airport.

Season over as of tonight....the club is just rotten no doubt at all we are going down under this clown

This is what happens when you employ an utter imbecile

the problems are far bigger than the manager

The whole lot of the fuckers should be sacked tmrw McClaren, Carr, Charnley and Moncur

I honestly didn't think we were this bad, I actually made the mistake of thinking we might at least try and appear that we would make an effort in the cups...

... fuck this shit  :hmm:

Club is riddled with Ashley infused poison. He needs to sack off Charnley, McClaren and Carr, and get some manager with his own team behind him, preferably a younger one than we usually get, and back him to the hilt.

More chance of finding hen's teeth like

Guest GeordieAce

Is there literally any team we can beat? Couldn't even beat second string American teams pre season. I'm seriously thinking we're looking at relegation this year.