Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday 26th September 17:30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Robster

f*** this. I'm going to be on a beach Florida, without a care in the world.

Until about 2 minutes before KO when I get bored and start streaming this godforsaken shitshow of a match.

:lol:

Will be in Vegas, will be 930 AM. will be hungover as crap. I will somehow wake up and stream this fucking thing or throw it on the TV in my room.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the return of mitrovic I just hope Chelsea don't have a plan to get the ref on his back because if he gets another ban then we are totally knackered (if we weren't already)

Having 'endured' Watford and Sheff Wed horror shows, I am beginning to think that we will win this this game...I know, the beginning and end of the sentence don't match-up. That is though how I feel. Our bad boy on the pitch, their bad boy not. "Get in to them, and ... (Oh, hang on...) and stay on the pitch!"  :indi: :explode:

this will be an odd game. Jose has a terrible record at SJP... Ghost of SBR his mentor or something. Jose will have done his homework (as always) and will have Chelsea in a formation attacking narrow through the middle and comeout swinging by pressing high. They would do better on the counter however, but they won't play it that way. I don't think Chelsea will do amazingly well, but I do think they'll win as long as they don't concede early.

I am watching this. And will try not to care about losing yet again.

Guest reefatoon

Having 'endured' Watford and Sheff Wed horror shows, I am beginning to think that we will win this this game...I know, the beginning and end of the sentence don't match-up. That is though how I feel. Our bad boy on the pitch, their bad boy not. "Get in to them, and ... (Oh, hang on...) and stay on the pitch!"  :indi: :explode:

You have flipped your lid. You have turned into Brett.