Manchester City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 3/10/15 15:00

xLiaaamx

‏@DuckerTheTimes  42m42 minutes ago

Kompany and Mangala not travelling to Germany. Hart, Zabaleta, Silva and Toure are in squad though #mcfc

They might dick us up front, but Mitrovic should definitely be confident against Demichelis & Otamendi.

Because they'll not travelling to Germany doesn't mean they won't play against us though, also i disagree slightly on the Demichelis and Otamendi part. They don't have issues with classic CFs, it's the likes of Perez they have problems with as they both turn like trucks.

Guest Roger Kint

What's up with Kompany? Said his injury wasn't serious post-Juve, but hasn't played in the two weeks since ???

He was on the bench at the weekend until a last minute change, would assume he will be ok for us based on that?

What's up with Kompany? Said his injury wasn't serious post-Juve, but hasn't played in the two weeks since ???

He was on the bench at the weekend until a last minute change, would assume he will be ok for us based on that?

MCFC

PELLEGRINI ON KOMPANY AND BELGIUM: "I think it will be difficult for him to play for the national team next week"

Something funny going on. Injured, uninjured, injured, uninjured...

City fans don't seem to bothered he's out of the team.

They should be - kept 5 clean sheets when he was playing, then shipped 6 in 2 since he got injured.

Not just him, but Mangala as well. Should be mentioned that towards the end of last season they ended the season very strong defensively without Kompany and most City fans at the time seemed to have credited Mangala for that.

Any of our Finish posters know where I might be able to watch this in Helsinki? Not that I'm actually sure I will want to, mind :lol:

Sport Pub Chelsea

(Toolonlahdenkatu 1, 00100 Helsinki)

or

Sports Academy Helsinki

(Kaivokatu 8, 00100 Helsinki)

Any of our Finish posters know where I might be able to watch this in Helsinki? Not that I'm actually sure I will want to, mind :lol:

Sport Pub Chelsea

or

Sports Academy Helsinki

Cheers. The first one was recommended for me by a mate whose parents are from Helsinki and has been there a lot. The sound of going to a Chelsea sports pub didn't sound great to me, but it sounds like it might be decent.

Sport Pub Chelsea

or

Sports Academy Helsinki

Cheers. The first one was recommended for me by a mate whose parents are from Helsinki and has been there a lot. The sound of going to a Chelsea sports pub didn't sound great to me, but it sounds like it might be decent.

With a bit of poetic licence, the address could be a good omen... Toolonlahdenkatu 1, 0