Man City 6-1 Newcastle - 03/10 - Post match reaction from p. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BlueStar

Fucking hell, went to the lavvy, came back, game over.

I turned the game on (no way in hell I'm setting my alarm when we're this shit) just as they were celebrating their second. nice to know i don't have to watch the rest now.

And did he really start gouffran in the middle and our two CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS on the wings???

Defence is such a joke, man. It's little wonder managers are reluctant to see us go at teams. We're there for the taking through the middle. Mbemba must be wondering what the fuck he's doing here.

Can't believe we gave Colo a new contract.

He's fucking done.

Not even just physically either. He follows the ball like an inexperienced kid. Useless.

As results stand we're bottom of the league without a win and 5 points from safety. Effectively 6 points with our goal difference by the end of this s***. Something needs to change asap.

Worst start to a PL season EVER

Think this is the season. Would take something special to recover from this.

Wow, bit of a collapse then.... 4 goals conceded in 11 minutes (either side of HT)  :jesuswept:

It's funny, I wrote similar status about 3 in 8 minutes. I hit post and suddenly a fourth is in the net.

Fuck sake man.

As results stand we're bottom of the league without a win and 5 points from safety. Effectively 6 points with our goal difference by the end of this s***. Something needs to change asap.

Worst start to a PL season EVER

Think this is the season. Would take something special to recover from this.

Don't think it's that bad to be honest, only 1 league match has went away from us than you would expect.

It's still very early in the season.