Freddie Woodman (now playing for Preston North End)

sempuki

37 minutes ago, Conjo said:

hahah, no way are we recouping any fee for them two. Maybe offset their wages towards Pope at best.

Woodman was on less than 5k p/w apparently, PNE highest earners are 20k+ so they likely paid a fee and are defo paying his entire wage.

Edited by Nine

46 minutes ago, STM said:

Well there is talk of us recouping the 10m we are paying for Pope with the sale of Darlow and Woodman.

I'd be happy if we get half that for them combined, especially with Woodman on the last year of his contract. 

10 hours ago, Nine said:

Woodman was on less than 5k p/w apparently, PNE highest earners are 20k+ so they likely paid a fee and are defo paying his entire wage.

It will be this - perhaps a “loan fee”, covering the wages and signing him permanently on a free next summer. Everybody’s happy.

1 hour ago, Raconteur said:

It will be this - perhaps a “loan fee”, covering the wages and signing him permanently on a free next summer. Everybody’s happy.

Yep. We’ll get some money for Darlow I’d think but there’s no way we received anything significant for Woodman other than the cost of his wages.

It's easy to forget that he ended 20/21 with more clean sheets than any other keeper in the Championship. I've seen a couple mention him in the same bracket as Alnwick, which is absolutely mental. 

7 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

It's easy to forget that he ended 20/21 with more clean sheets than any other keeper in the Championship. I've seen a couple mention him in the same bracket as Alnwick, which is absolutely mental. 

Nice.

Hope he can forge himself a career, at last. It's not his fault I hate his dad.

Guest HTT II

If he can make a decent career as a Champo ‘keeper which he’s shown he’s capable of, he will have done well for himself!

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Played 5 (4 league, 1 cup), only conceded 1 goal so far. Hope this is the start of his resurgence.

Preston fans must be loving life, in there 4 League games they've been involved in 3 0-0's and won the other 1-0 :lol: