AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Saturday 07/11/15 12:45 (Live on BT Sport)

bowlingcrofty

You can guarantee Howe will have had this game circled with a big red pen as soon as the fixtures came out in June. Newcastle (H) - the fixture every other club looks forward to. They'll have had it down as a banker win and I've seen little to think it won't happen tbh. I think we'll play reasonably well and lose 2-1.

Good news: in five home games, Bournemouth have scored a total of five goals. (only Villa and Watford, 3 each, and Stoke with 4, have scored fewer. We've scored 11 at home FWIW--6 from Gini). 

Bad news: in five away games we've scored a total of one goal. Worst in league (WBA 3 and Stoke 5, are next worst).

Good news: in five home games, Bournemouth have scored a total of five goals. (only Villa and Watford, 3 each, and Stoke with 4, have scored fewer. We've scored 11 at home FWIW--6 from Gini). 

Bad news: in five away games we've scored a total of one goal. Worst in league (WBA 3 and Stoke 5, are next worst).

3-3 it is then.

3-3 it is then.

:lol: wouldn't be surprised...actually, not many (non-record breaking) scorelines would surprise me at the mo.