Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Ugh.

Fatwax

I know it sounds strange but I don't think they will cause us too many problems. We get caught out when teams run at us, like Leicester did today, through balls etc we can usually deal with quite well (See Man Utd). Pardew's teams try to counter and hoof the ball up front, Colo and Mbemba will be able to head those sorts of balls away with ease, and Palace won't be able to hit us at speed on the break quite simply because we won't be able to break them down and attack them in the first place. As much as I can't see them throwing anything at us that we can't deal with, I don't think we can hit them with anything either, our breaking down of teams is poor, our crossing is poor, our set pieces may as well not even be awarded our way. This game has 0-0 written all over it, the only chance someone has of winning this game is 1-0 with a lucky goal.

Think the commentator today said we haven't won a 3pm game since February? :lol:

We won a game in February?  :lol:

Villa, if I'm guessing.

Hull I think.

Jesus it really is a head scratcher remembering when we've won a game this year

Guest firetotheworks

I'll either watch all or no coverage of this afterwards and depending on the result. In other words, I will watch no coverage of this.

If we had a couple of Robert Huths in central defence we'd get points from this. But we don't and they'll score at least one from a set piece then probably at least one more on the break while we chase the game.