Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

I'd not be busting a sweat if I had no eyebrows like. Sweat in your eyes getting all salty. F that S.

Didn't stop Richard O'Brien running around the Crystal Maze like a mental.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/theatre/2015-09/11sept/richard-obrien-large.jpg

15 million bid for Richard O' Brien it is then. He'd be good at marking zones - Aztec, Ocean, Medieval.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

I love his cold, dead, shark-like eyes. That's the best I've seen him play for us, both on and off the ball.

Guest firetotheworks

He's the most talented central midfielder in the division, IMO. Should be absolutely pissing it.

I thought the same when he had that little shimmy between two players and was then fouled. It would be nice if that realisation dawned upon him a little bit and he put in more performances like today. Very early days in the season though and he's been very erratic for us so far.

Guest Howaythetoon

With time and space and little pressure he will always stand out... He still looked shagged at times though. He is not the answer and never will be. Very good goals and a decent performance, but I want someone with more substance in there. We badly need an all-round CM. It's noticeable he played better with Diame in the side mind.

He's the most talented central midfielder in the division, IMO. Should be absolutely pissing it.

I think Will Hughes of Derby is the best imo, but he's definitely up there if he can find consistency.

Only watched him a few times but Hughes has never really impressed me that much tbh

I think Will Hughes of Derby is the best imo, but he's definitely up there if he can find consistency.

Only watched him a few times but Hughes has never really impressed me that much tbh

All about opinions i guess, he just seems to have something of quality about him imo.